August 14th 2014 (Same day)

"Most attractive person here?" Willow asks Bennett as we sit at the dining table.

"We all know the answer." I say grinning at Nolan.

"Nolan or Grayson. I'm sorry boys with greenish - grey eyes get me every time." She says laughing. "Not that Finn, Parker or Beau you're not attractive."

"What about you Willow?" Finn says.

"I'm going to have to go with either Finn or Beau." She says smiling. "Nikki?"

"Parker or Grey. Definitely." She says smiling. "Alex?" she asks raising her eyebrows. She's testing me to see if I pick Grey to see if that's the reason I lied. Grey crosses his arms and lean back, slightly smiling at me. I can't let her know that's why I lied though - so I will have to tell another lie.

"Parker and Finn." I lie. Grey's smile faded and his arms fell out and dropped by his side.

"My brother? Really?" Willow says going along with my lie. She knows how attractive I think Grey is.

"It's the eyes." I say smiling at Parker. He winks at me and laughs. I look back over at Grey who was staring at the table, tapping his finger on the wood.

"Most attractive girl?" Zara says looking around. All the guys looked at each other; I already knew the outcomes - Nikki and Bennett. Even I have to admit they are the most beautiful girls in the group.

"Bennett." Nolan speaks up first. She smiles and mouths thank you at him, which he replies a silent kiss into the air.

"Zara or Willow - don't ask me why, I don't know." Beau says. By being in this group for 9 days now I am 85% sure Beau and Willow have a thing.

"I'd have to go Alex." Finn says smiling. I look up and smile at him - I thought no one would say my name.

"Me too, and Nikki." Parker said. Bennett's smile faded as more people went by and didn't call her name.

"Grey?" Willow asked.

"I think I am going to have to go with Willow, Nikki and Bennett." He said looking up and smiling at me. "If I had to pick the perfect girl it would definitely be them." he stared at me, not blinking. He said it to get back at me. I didn't think he would say my best friend though. Willow looked at me awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Everyone sat in silence, they all practically knew about our situation. Less than an hour ago he had described his perfect girl as me; now he's saying they are it. I stare back at his, no smile on my face. I keep my mouth closed; only breathing through my nose. Everyone's eyes all eventually landed on me, waiting for my reaction. I hate having the attention on me. I can feel my cheeks starting to flush and turn red so I stand.

"Excuse me." I say.

"Excuse me too." Grey said standing as well. I turn and begin to walk out of the room, knowing he's close following. I walk out of the room and into the lounge, which I quickly exit and enter the foyer, where we previously had our last fight only last night. Except this time I don't run away, I am ready for this fight. I reach the point far enough for me to yell and they won't here and turn around. He stands a meter away, eyes wide, staring at me. His fists are curled into balls and his eyebrows are pressed together. His eyes study my face, looking for what emotion I am feeling.

"How dare you?" I yell.

"How dare I? You did it first!" he shouted back.

"I did it so Nikki would know I didn't lie so I could have you!" I scream.

"You did lie because of that!"

"You're so immature." I yell.

"Me? Immature! Look at you!" he screamed pointing at me.

"Get your finger away from my face." I say coldly. He drops his hand, his eyes wild. "How dare you pick my best friend -"

"It wasn't -"

"No you don't get to interrupt." I shout over him closing my eyes. "How dare you pick use my best friend to get back at me. She wasn't meant to be involved. And how dare you pick Nikki and Bennett also? How do you think that makes me feel?"

"I know exactly how you feel! That's why I picked them!" he interrupted shouting again.

"Shut up Grey!" I scream. He runs his hand through his hair while turning away from me. He faced his back towards me. "We can't do this." I say making him turn around. "Pretend to like each other than fight like this."

"So what? You're just quitting?" he asks staring at me.

"Why quit on something that you never started." I say. "I'm letting you go. Setting you free. You're off the hook." I begin to walk away but he grabs my hand.

"You can't do this, I lo -"

"Don't say you love me. If you love someone you don't treat them like you just treated me." I said shaking his hand off mine. His eyes were downcast, the edges of his mouth turned down.

"You haven't' even thought about this - about us!" he yelled.

"I have, just then. And thinking of being with you makes me feel sick." I say turning around fully and walking away. I needed to get away from him. I felt as though I was just punched in the stomach, a pain that came from my heart. I walked down the hallway and to my bedroom door, opening it and slamming it behind me. I stood silently in my room, unable to think of something to do. The sudden, deep pain in my heart was so bad, I felt as if my whole world had come crashing down on me, and I collapsed to my knees sobbing in my distress.