October 18th 2014

I lie down next to Grey, closing the window on top of the roof. It's just reached 7am, which means bedtime. Once we had settled on our dresses yesterday, we packed them up and stored them under the RV. The wedding is planned to happen in the next 3 days. I lie silently, thinking about how Willow's future is slowing coming into sight, and mines so far away I can't see it.

"Hey," I say, rolling onto my side, looking at a wide eyed Grey. "Did - did you want kids?" I asked, not sutterly.

"What?" He says laughing and joining me on his side.

"Did you want kids before this all happened?" I repeated.

"Well, I was 19, and still am," he says smiling slightly, "are you trying to tell me something?"

"No - god no." I said laughing, "Did you think you would ever have kids?"

"I kind of hoped I did, you know, having your own mini me around wouldn't be so bad." He said.

"What did you want?" I asked.

"Well, I always thought having a boy would be cool, than a few years later maybe a girl, but you can't choose those things, so I guess it would never matter what I wanted." He said. I really wanted to tell him about Willow. Would she mind? "Why - why are we talking about this?" He asked.

"Um -" do I tell him? "Well -"

"Willow's pregnant." He guessed. I smile and nod, it's not like I told him, he guessed himself. "Wow - that's huge."

"I know." I grinned.

"That's shit though." He said rolling back onto his back. I sit up, looking at him raising my eyebrows.

"Why - why?" I muttered.

"Beau was only just telling me yesterday that he hoped Willow wasn't going to rush into things."

"Well getting married after 3 months is kind of rushing already." I interrupted.

"Beau doesn't want kids. He even said he didn't." He whispered.

"This is different. He will want a baby when it's born." I said.

"I sure do hope so." He mumbled. I lie back down, looking at the truth. It will be different. Beau's just confused at what he wants. He will be over the moon to hear she's pregnant. He has to be.

+++

I awake to an empty bed. I feel around in the dark for Grey but he definitely isn't there. I reach up and open the window but it doesn't do anything because it's dark outside. I sit up to quickly without ducking my head and hit the roof, falling back down clutching my forehead.

"Why is this happening?" I groan. I rub my head and slide to the door on my back, unlatching it and sliding it across, letting the artificial light flood in. I squint and look around, everyone is kind of just lazing around. I look over at Willow who is rubbing her belly. I whistle, making her look up at me and I shake my head. She is making it too obvious.her hand leaps off her belly and she smiles nervously. I'm nervous about the baby too, but mostly because she might end up alone with it. I climb down the ladder and look around for a place to sit, and the only one is up next to the driver, who is Lincoln. I shrug, I may aswell get this over with. I walk past Grey who is chatting with Finn and Zara, and smile at him, him returning the favour. I walk past an asleep Beau who was sitting across from a reading Parker in the booth. I walk up the front and sit down, silently next to Lincoln.

"What do you think you're doings?" He asks not taking his eyes off the road.

"Just sitting." I say watching the black road. I feel bad being the only person here without a licence, so I don't know how to drive. "And kind of hoping we can talk." He looks over to me and frowns, quickly looking back to the road. "What?"