4

Nidari's POV

I woke up and got ready to go to the office

I woke up and got ready to go to the office. I decided to go with a simple look today I switched my hair back to black for work purposes, I didn't have any houses to show, just a bunch of paper work and contracts to type and print. I grabbed my keys and my purse and walked out my door. I looked in my driveway and seen Baby sitting on the edge of my car rolling a damn blunt, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Dominique how may I help you?" I asked

"Wassup Jayda..." He said looking down.

"Like I said what do you want? And get the fuck off my car!" I asked putting my purse in the passenger seat.

"I want a second chance." He stated jumping down.

I threw my head back and sighed. "You good."

I walked to the drivers side and opened the door.

"Why you dissin me?" He asked throwing his hands up.

"Why you have to stick your dick in strippers? We all have questions." I said hopping in the drivers seat.

"Just one date." He said coming to my window.

"No, I'm seeing somebody." I said starting my car.

He pulled his phone out and pulled up a picture of me and Dave in the car from my birthday.

"This nigga East?" He said showing me.

"It's none of your business." I said putting the car in drive.

"The nigga lame." He said backing up from my window.

"Bye Dominique!" I yelled driving off.

He flicked me off in my rear view mirror. I chuckled to myself I can't believe this nigga really thinks we getting back together...ever.

I arrived at my office and seen Karli at her desk typing up something.