10

Dave's POV

"Where am I?" I mumbled as I looked around in the unfamiliar place.

"Well look who's awake." Marissa said sitting down on the floor next to me.

" Marissa said sitting down on the floor next to me

"Marissa please let me go." I looked up at the sky trying not to get angry.

"Go where?" She looked up confused.

"How long have I been out?" I sighed angrily.

"Three days." She blew her nails dry.

"Yo what the fuck I have a family!" I yelled trying to get up but I was restrained to the bed.

"David you really need to calm down. I'm gonna let you go. Once your little wife gets here." She shrugged.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"You see right now we're in Springfield, no Chicago for you. I'm not Karli I don't let what's in there control me." She explained as she pointed to my pants. "Now I'm going to give you an ultimatum. You give me the codes to all your bank accounts or I call your wife and tell her you've been at my house. She'll show up with your child and "boom" just Dave." She smiled making a gun with her head.

"What did I do to you Marissa?" I shook my head.

"I loved you and you left me and your baby!" She got up and slapped me.

"You cheated on me, then told me the baby wasn't mine. And you said you aborted it." I spat in her direction.

"Goodbye David, you have one hour to make a decision." She slammed the door walking out.

Nidari's POV

It had been going on almost four days since I spoke to David. He wasn't answering his phone so I had no way to get in contact with him about our son or our relationship. I would be hurt except I knew something was wrong. I sat up on the hood of my car and called Karin so we could investigate.

"I just checked his location it said he was home three days ago but then his phone powered off

"I just checked his location it said he was home three days ago but then his phone powered off." I said.

"Wait Jay." Karin said.