Its not over . Ch 2

Pale's POV :-

Shade and I rush down the fleet of stairs and ran outside to see Garmadon jand Chen's guards turn into Anacondrai. As in the history of Ninjago. Or so I've heard from my mother.

“ What the heck happened!? ” Shade and I shouted in unison, staring, running towards Garmadon. “ The spell.... The spell is completed... ” He hissed. Literally. “ If everyone with the mark of the anacondrai is affected... Then that mean... ” He finished as we all turned around to see a swarm or anacondrai warriors-- who were Chen's guards -- turn as well and break free. I see Neuro, Tox and the rest coming up to fight as me, Cole, Jay, Shade and some others charge in as well.

3rd Person POV :-

Pale turned invisible and fought but somehow, the anacondrai knew where he was. Cole got his powers and super strangth back but they were way too strong. Turner tried to attack from every side but they were too fast. Even for Turner. They were immune to almost every attack the elemental masters and ninja threw. Their thicc skulls madr sure Neuro couldnt read their minds or give them painful headaches. The scales were indestructible, even with the power of Karlof and Cole's friendship and their strength, it was still useless. They retreated and kept the doors closed from being barged into, everyone piling up just to make sure they dont come in. Suddenly, the banging stopped. It seemed too suspicious to be looking so they went up to one of the ladders and saw what was happening. Chen took all their mechs and vehichles! There was absolutely no way off the island, thats for sure. “ W-we all had families in Ninjago! ” Turner muttered, feeling worried and heartbroken. He felt used. Everyone did. Shade couldnt hold it in. He was too emotional for this crap and cried onto Ash's shoulder. This made Pale jealous but it was not time for fighting eachother but to-- “ -- fight the enemy ” Garmadon's voice hissed from beside Pale. “ What? ” “ I know what youre thinking. It had happened to me before. ” Garmadon smiled. Sadly. He remembered the day he met Clouse, only to find his love for their sensei.

“ What are you talking about? ” Pale pretended to not know, making Garmadon laugh, catching everyone else's attention. Garmadon waved away, signalling them not to listen. “ You have fear of confessing, dont you? ” Pale froze. It was half true. But his true fear was to lose control. To lose something precious.

Pale sighed in defeat and blushed deeply, nodding. Garmadon chuckled and pat his back. “ But in all honesty, how are we gonna get back? The people are all in trouble over there! We have no plans.... ” Jay whined, making everyone groan in annoyance. Then, a flash of light flew across everyone's vision.          “ What the... ” Lloyd muttered. The flash of light came from Zane! Who was on an ice dragon. Jay wowed and exclaimed.     “ Woah, Zane. How did you do that!? ”     “ I... Conquered my fear ” “ Wait... If Zane can do it, so can we! ” another flash of light, but this time was red, flew into the air around the other masters and ninja. It was Kai and Skylar on a dragon! Apparently, they faced their fears and somehow managed to summon dragons. Shade could feel a bubble of hope in him and stopped crying, then hugging Ash again. Elai sighed. If the ninja could summon dragons by facing their fears, then using them to fly back to Ninjago, what about the rest?

The only thing they could do now was take a risk, face their fears and try summoning the dragons themselves. So they did. Apparently and fortunately, they could summon them. Right after they had to find away to face their fears. Some couldnt like Neuro since his fear is heights so he couldnt really do anything about it unless he rode a dragon. With Turner.

It took some getting used to since it was the elemental masters' first time riding one.

“ wOAH! ” Ash blurted, almost falling off. “ Youll get used to it! ” Kai shouted at the master of smoke. Ash became more nervous but tried not to just in case its his new fear and he has to start all over again. “ Yeah, that might take a little while! ” Neuro yelled, gripping tightly onto Turner from behind.

Oh wow sorry this was a bit short. I was tryinh to find out how to do this since the episodes are always all eyes on the ninja so I had to find ways of how to see from the EMS's point of view which was a bit hard. Hoped yall enjoyed anyways. Dams, out!

Word count : 781