Need a lift? . Ch 4

︻̷︻︻︻
Shade's
POV
◣        ◢

I sat down beside the anacondrai driver, contemplating on what would happen. Im so scared. I dont... I... It cant end this way... It just cant! I have to stop worrying. I need to stop worrying right now. Calm down, Shade. Its okay. Everything is gonna be okay. Right?

I sighed, thinking of what I should do now. I look at the truck, then at the anacondrai, then back at the truck. I soon enough regained strength and got up, wlaking over to the truck. I open the door silently and entered, adjusting myself in a more comfortable position and held the steering wheel. I calmly sighed again and closed the door, turning the key and starting the engine, my hands sweating. I grip tightly onto the steering wheel and start to drive away and head towards Ninjago. On my way there, I spot another truck, exactly the same as mine, slow down and stop. I drive up to it and see Elai at the front seat. He stops and notices me, turning around and sighed.

I pull down the pasanger window and ask, “ Need a lift? ” I hear him laugh. He walks out of the truck and enters mine, still looking at me. “ Thanks, Shade ” he muttered, turning to the front. “ I-its no problem ” I blush and start driving again.

Then, I feel a strange headache occur so I stopped the truck to make sure nothing bad happens to us OR the truck. I sigh, rubbing my forehead “ crap ”. I look to my side at Elai slightly and see him doing the same thing. I felt a tingling sensation and a voice enter my head. It sounded like Neuro. He mustve bumped into one of the ninja or something just to tell us something. The painful headache stopped and I look at Elai. He looked so tired. I shake my head and started driving again, this time I change course to the desert to find the ninja's secret base or something.

---

︻̷︻︻︻
3rd
Person's
POV
◣        ◢

The elemental masters all gathered inside the ninja's secret base, all of them using the trucks. Everyone was tired, yes but they needed to help. They helped to make this happen by not believing the ninja so it was their job to help them put everything back. Right now, they were just waiting for the rest to come over like the ninja, Wu, Miskao, Garmadon, Skylar and Nya.

In the meanwhile, they got their rest.
“ Shade, uhmm... ” Elai started, making Shade look back to see him. “ Oh, hey Elai ” he responded, blushing but hiding it. “ I just wanted to say thanks for the lift ” “ Nah, its nothing. ” Shade said, smiling. The two shake hands and in all honesty, they both wanted to do what they wanted to do. And if they could do it right now, they would. But they dont know if they luke eachother. They dont know is the other secretly has a crush on them and only few people know. They dont know. So they cant do anything. They cant do it in front of everyone. Itll just form a crowd around them and theyll never stop hearing it from their closest friends.

Ahem... Ash....

But all that aside, the door enterance to the base opened and revealed the rest of the ninja and the others. It seemed like Skylar was going to be turned back to normal in time.

---

They had a plan. But for it to work, they needed to gather up all the allies they had. By that, they meant everyone else who lives in Ninjago City. Whether they like it or not. They have basically done nothing useful to help at all since day one of the ninja's arrival. They never helped! All they do is thank, thank and thank. But they can help this time.

---

The elemental masters watched as Lloyd gave his speech to everyone behind, feeling like theyve never helped. Shade and Elai didnt know it but both were glancing over eachother. Who cared and who saw? Theyd do anything to find a way to make the other like them. “ .... and they are the elemental masters ” Lloyd ended, looking back at the other masters, making them confused. Lloyd laughed and said, “ Lets go! ” and lead everyone to the Corridor of Elders. Even if it was a long walk. Even if it was a long way there, they made it.

Word count : 771

So sorry for late updates. I have a lot on my plate and I get really tired a lot. Thanks for reading anyways and I loaf yalls. Dams out.