WAR! . Ch 6

Again like last chapter as I said, there will be mentions of brutal beating and blood and gore, because I want there to be blood and gore and drama-

3rd Person POV :-

“I give up on him...”

“Wait-what”

“Am I hearing this right??”

“What!?” Pale fought their judgement. “Shade clearly like Lloyd! I saw them make out with my own eyes!” his face went dark and his eyes filled with rage. “Don't even know why I even liked him....” “Elai-” “Don't fucking call me that.... Not now....” Pale left to take a walk, wanting the peace and quiet to himself. He breathed heavily, looking down to his feet. He fidgeted with the sleeves of his coat, thinking about life and death, and which he deserved. Either would have it's pros and cons. ‘Pros to living, I guess I can still see Shade's face- no, Elijah! You're over him! Stop!’ he groaned to himself, punching the side of his head.  “For fuck's sake....” he cursed under his breath.

“It isn't when the person I like doesn't like me or is someone I'm not dating!” Pale heard a voice, sounding much like Shade's. He hid with his powers and ran back to the others.

(my art style improved! :3)

“Pale! Back so early?” Ash asked, curious. Pale nodded and kept quiet. Just then, Turner came back, huffing and laughing at Shade, who came a few seconds later.

“EVERYONE! THE OTHERS ARE BACK!” Gravis alarmed. Lloyd looked to the entrance and saw the rest of his team with plenty of people able to create a strong enough level of power to keep them away from the temple. “Took you guys long enough” Lloyd joked. It was a matter of time until Chen came. “Ah, shoot” Gravis cursed under his breath, seeing Chen afar. “Well, you're just in time, they've arrived!” he alarmed the others again, but this time it was more scary. Their chests were screaming, hoping for a good ending after all of everything that happens. They knew war was going to happen. But how bad would it turn out? That's the scary thing. Not knowing how it'll become of is terrifying, just as if you were taking a test you hadn't studied for. Anyways, Gravis floated down next to Tox, as everyone got their game faces ready. “FOR NINJAGO!” Lloyd cheered. “FOR NINJAGO!” everyone else followed with determination, eyes filled with courage and rage. “ON MY MARK, ONCE THEYRE HERE, WE SHALL START!” Lloyd briefly explained, just as Chen and his army arrived. Lloyd used his energy and created a line, showing the limit to how far Chen can only go. If he pasts that limit, hail Ninjago.

“What are you waiting for!? Go take care of them!” Chen whined, commanding his army to battle, only to fall down the hole Gravis and Turner made, which made the two laugh quietly.

“WAR!!”

Lloyd announced, raising his fist and charging in, the rest of the ninja and elemental masters following behind. Everyone screamed in unison, readying weapons before attacking the said army, though some masters and civilians stayed back in case they do get past the others. “TURNER, PALE, GET UP HERE!” Shade called from above the statue. The two got up and looked to where Shade was staring. “Turner, go for the farthest two, Pale, second closest one, I'll go for the closest one. Go!” the three scattered, following Shade's orders and taking down the battle planes. “WHOO!” Turner laughed, dancing as he took out the last serpentine he had to go after. Shade and Elai chuckled, going back down to fight face-to-face. “TURNER!” Jay called from below, making the called master stop dancing and helping the blue ninja.

Blood was spilt everywhere, bones were breaking, people fainted, or worse, died. Luckily the people of Ninjago are protected by the masters and ninja. Shade looked sick, but not worse than Pale.

-

The battle had gone on for hours. Everyone was tired, but no one could rest until Chen was stopped. Some began to tap in and out from protecting the boundaries of the line which was good, but it wasn't long until they became tired as well. “EVERYONE, FALL BACK!” Kai warned, seeing the green light of Lloyd coming down hot. They did as Kai said, going to the line and watched as Lloyd demolishes half of Chen's army. “Alright, I'm ready for another round” Shade cracked his head and knuckles. “Let's do this!” Turner cheered, not feeling the weight of exhaustion, running back into the field of blood and death, and gore, and so, they all charged in behind Turner. It's gone to hell, Garmadon was going to be sent to the cursed realm, in return of Chen and his army going as well. It's sad, but it was a sacrifice he was willing to make. Lloyd just needed to know that.... Which he did. After a few minutes, a portal opened up to the cursed realm. Everyone briefly stopped fighting and stared at the portal, seeing Garmadon get sent into it, and 5 souls come down. “THEYRE DISTRACTED! EVERYONE, NOW!” Tox alarmed everyone, as she took the serpentine sword and kicking it's stomach, ending it all with a swing of its Blade to have it knocked aback. Shade grabbed a blade from the ground, seeing it as a useful but small weapon. Just the a serpentine came up from behind, and swung his sword, leaving-

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! CLIFF HANGER!!!!! Also, NEW COVER! :D

This was fun to make, but I'm hungry. See y'all later. Hope u enjoyed. And a goodbye! :3