Wait- no... . Ch 7

Pale was exhausted. He couldn't bare to lift another finger, even if his life depended on it. He had fought and shed enough blood for one day, he was tired, he wanted to go home. “I can't keep up like this.....” he breathed out, holding his side in pain. His eyes reflected defeat, but his heart remained aggravated. He couldn't just give up now after all. Ninjago would be in vain. He heard a loud thud, louder than any other punches that happened, which made him snap his head to where he heard it. It was Shade, finishing off a serpentine, and picking up a small blade from the ground. Pale gave a slight smile, dropping it after realizing another serpentine behind him.

And there it was.

Time went slow.
Is this what it feels like to be Turner?

Pale breathed heavily.
He could move, but he didn't know if he should....
Time was ticking in his head.
He couldn't think,
Why God/Satan did you let this kind of shit happen? (I'm so sorry, you know me and my musical ass)

Shade stared at the blade.
Pale stared at the blade.
The serpentine smiled as he slowly waved down his weapon.
Pale took a deep breath and-

“PALE- NO!”

//-SLASH-//

Trip.
Trip.
Trip.

Blood was puked out of Pale's mouth as he stared at the open wound on his chest and breathed slowly. Blood dripped down to his chin and to the sandy cement. Pale gulped, tasting a bit of the blood. Shade stared in silence.
There it was again.
Time went by slow, but everything seemed to still move, just really slowly.
Pale kept staring at the open wound on his chest.
His pulse and adrenaline rushed godspeed.
He couldn't feel the pain, but he knew damn well he was fucked, and that there was no way out of there.
So this was it, the end of the story of Elijah Paleman.
Died defending the one person he couldn't stop falling in love with.
He died with honor.

“Tch.... Like that gonna happen” Pale smiled widely and snapped up to the serpentine who struck his weapon with rage in his eyes, sanity slowly decreasing. He had have enough of all this bull crap. It's time to cut it.

Pale readied his arms.

.
.
.

He quickly dropped down in a sitting Spiderman-like pose, only to take out his left leg and swing it by the serpentine's tail(?), tripping it sideways. He got back up and stole the weapon and gave it to Shade. “For better accuracy and sharpness” “PALE, WHAT THE HELL? HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!?” “That's why I'm gonna take a break before I faint-” Pale disappeared, leaving Shade to worry even more. But there wasn't time. Either he took care of his crush or Ninjago. 1 person or the other 384 million other people who lived in Ninjago.

“....-ffuck...”

He muttered, seeing some civilians needing help. But Pale- no, Pale is strong enough to hold them back. But he's injured, bad. But the civilians can't fight on their own without special abilities or powers, and the serpentine are way too strong. But Pale can't last with a scar in the middle of his torso. Shit.

What should he do?-