The Corridor of Elders . Ch 5

Before you read this, most of everything is going to be different from the original episode and the fights at a bit brutal. There are gonna be mentions of blood and gore so, be prepared for that!

︻̷︻︻︻
3rd
Perosn's
POV
◣ ◢

The ninja and elemental masters arrived at the corridor of elders, preparing for Chen's attack. Turner and Gravis were digging up a hole for a trap for when they charge while the others prepared for the worst, thinking of strategies on how to win.

"So Im thinking that me, Pale and Turner can go above and attack from there since we can basically look invisable or in Turner's point of view, fast, and it'll make him look invisible if he's fast enough. Is my logic right? And that way, we can attack the planes from coming in" Shade suggested to Lloyd. They made an acception. Lloyd agreed they could do whatever they needed to help in return of something.... Quite.... Unexpected.... It was in return of for a.... You know what? We dont need to talk about that. Moving on. " Alright. Sounds like a good plan " Lloyd agreed, shaking hands with Shade. The two leaders hear a bit of teasing and wooing from behind, only to see the rest of the ninja and elemental masters (excluding Neuro, Turner and Ash). The two raised an eyebrow, only to blush right after.

" Knock it off, guys! " Turner shut everyone up. They all turned to him and Tox asked, " Who is this? " " Yeah, who is that? Thats not the Turner I know. " "Oh, come on! Pale and Shade obviously suit eachother more!" Turner protested against BlackScreenShipping, going straight to InvisableShadow. "TURNER, SHUT UP" Shade exclaimed, flustered. The rest immediately put on their smirks and interested face on. "Sooooooo~ Pale, hm?~" Gravis teased Shade, making him gibber in response. "Whats goin on here?" Pale came up from behind the crowd. "SHADE LI---" Shade cut off Tox before she could finish, cursing at her,, still flustered. Elai thought this was somewhat cute. But he figured he liked Ash.

Lloyd laughed, which sounded a bit fake. Shade didn't want to ask, either. I mean, it was a troubling time for them all. If they fail to stop Chen, they're gonna lose Ninjago. They will all become slaves, and no one wants that. "So... Are the rest of the ninja done with their speeches at Ninjago yet?" Lloyd nodded and smiled, looking down at his feet "They're on their way. Or, they will be...." Shade nodded. "Wanna take a walk? Find some places for battle for backup?" "Good idea"

The two walked from the group of elemental masters and talked for a bit, about nothing and everything. If they had to be honest, they were only telling eachother things, afraid that one of the other might not make it through battle. "Hey, Shade?" "Mmm?" the other responded, side-looking the other. "Have you ever thought of your future? Having to get married, help your loved one in creating a family of your own.... The sorts" Shade blushed at the topic they opened up to. "Ehm.... I guess so? Why'd you ask?" "Is the certain someone you like wear green, is blonde and has sort of a.... raspy voice?" Lloyd smiled, looking straight into the other's eyes. Shade thought of the description and blushed even more. Pale matched all of it. I guess he.... Sort of wishes to have a future with him.... "Mmm.... Yeah.... He has pretty eyes and I just wanna hold him forever, you know?" Shade looked back at the other. The two stopped walking for a while. "Really?" Shade nodded, looking up to the sky. Lloyd stepped a bit closer to the other and spoke, "To adopt a kid and build a house?" Shade nodded and smiled softly, thinking about it. "I'd love that-" Shade turned back to Lloyd and saw his face about to lean in. For some reason, he had to as well. Shade leaned in closer and before he knew it, both their lips touched. Neither realised what was happening. They just continued to do as they were and weren't thinking who each other was at all, and Shade? He enjoyed it. Lloyd's lips were soft and he was honestly a good kisser.

Shade put his arms around the other's waist and pushed him closer, wanting more. Lloyd put his arms around Shade's neck and leaned in closer, pushing him up to the back of the statues ever so slightly. When Shade's back hit the statue, he inhaled sharply, and slipped in his tongue. Lloyd was surprised, but went with it anyways. "Mmm... Shade..." Lloyd gaped for air, only to be coming back to the other's lips.

After a few seconds, the two pulled away, quietly gasping for air. Shade opened his eyes and stared, a bit shocked and terrified. "Wh.... What happened?" "Oh shi- oh no, Shade I'm so sorry! I didn't know what happened to me! I just.... I... Please forgive me! I didn't mean for it to happen, you leaned in and I did as an instinct, I-" dust and debris fell from above the statue the two were near to, falling over Shade. He brushed it off and stared back at Lloyd. "Look, I... I like Pale, okay? I just.... Don't know about you..... You're a great guy, I mean, I would date you, but I really like Pale. Please.... Don't ruin this for me...." Shade sighed, disappearing in his own shadow, making his way back to the others. Lloyd watched as he went, feeling hot drops of water prick at the edge of his eyes. He felt disappointed in himself. He breathed shakily and leaned onto the statue. God, He felt pathetic. He cried into his hands and sobbed. He knew he couldn't have Shade, but did he have to be so desperate? The man loved Pale. He loves Pale. Not....

"SHADE!" Turner called. That at least made the called master smile, the fact that he's friends with that idiot. The thing that caught on to him is that Turner wasn't smiling. The man always smiled, but I guess we'd all have to be afraid. No reason to smile when your home is gonna be taken over by snakes. "Whatsu-" Turner shut the other's mouth and room him somewhere more private. "Oookay? What-" "Pale said he saw you kissing Lloyd" Shade stood frozen. Ah shit. He was fucked. But that would explain the dust and debris that fell on him. "Did you actually? Dude, when you like someone and kiss someone else, that's messed up" "It isn't when the person I like doesn't like me or is someone I'm not dating!" Shade walked, turning his back on the other. "Too bad, cause he likes you...." Turner said to himself. "What?" "Nothing" Turner responded with a straight face, walking up to the other. "So.... How'd it happen?" "....He asked if I saw myself with someone in the future, wears green, blonde and has sort of a raspy voice...." Turner realised why it happened.... And he wasn't to blame on the mistake Lloyd did.

"OOOOH, the description described Lloyd, but you mistaken it for Pale?" Shade nodded and blushed at his name. "The raspy voice got me though since Pale doesn't really have a raspy voice, but I brushed it off...." Turner nodded. "We should head back. Race you?" "Try me, sucker" Shade smirked, already disappearing. Turner groaned and ran back to the others, already seeing Shade there. "Okay, okay, that was cheating! You went without counting!" Shade chuckled.

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

Pale watched with Neuro and Ash as Shade and Turner went to talk. Pale sighed, tears coming out of his eyes bit by bit. He took off his glasses and wiped his tears away, sniffing. Ash put a hand on his back, rubbing it in circles. Pale sighed and took off his coat, tying it around his waist. He folded his arms and leaned on to the statue.

"I give up on him"

OKAY WOW. That took a while to make. So sorry for SUCH LATE UPDATES. I actually lost motivation everytime I go back to this, but I now have the motivation! Yayy! But I do have another book I'm working on, and I have a shit ton of homework I need to do. I might not be online a lot, but I'll try to! Dams out!

Word count : 1403