I have no f-fear!! . Ch 3

(I changed some parts of the scenes from the original episode so you dont need to spam me on how it actually happened in the episode)

3rd Person POV :-

The elemental masters and ninja flew their way back to Ninjago as fast as they could but once they got there, none of Chen's army OR Chen himself were there and no one was freaking out. Well, excluding when Skylar and Gramdon came. Which meant they werent there yet. If they werent there, where were they?

After a short while, the ninja told all the elemental masters to go out of town and stand guard around the entries, Shade leading the group, also informing them not to split up no matter what happens.

“ Its kinda cool how they let you take charge, isnt it, bud? ” Ash yelled over to his friend, making sure he heard it. Shade smiled and shrugged. “ Yeah, well.... I guess its just to make up for accusing me of being the spy back at the island, ya know? ” Shade replied, yelling back. Ash flew closer towards Shade and said, “ and maybe Lloyd has a secret liking towards you~ ” he teased, making everyone else around them 'ooh' except Elai, who looked down, feeling hurt and almost crying. Shade rolled his eyes. “ Please. If he did, Id be the last person on his list. I know HE is in MY  list ” Shade hissed, but also blushed.       “ Okay, then who is your cru--- ” Ash stopped before Shade interuppted,
“ AHAHJAHSKKAAA-- NO, LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT!! ” Shade gibbered, flustered and flew faster, lowering his head and making everyone - excluding Elai - laugh.

---

“ So, Shade. Who is it? ” Ash whispered from behind Shade's position. “ Im not telling. I dont trust you ” “ Awe, come on, Shady. Tell meee! I wont tell the person you like them! ” Ash whined, leaning against the master of shadow's shoulder, smirking. Shade groaned and rolled his eyes in defeat, “ Fine! ” he half whispered. “ Its Pale... ” “ pA--- ” “ SHUT UP! NOT SO LOUD!! ” Shade hissed, blushing and putting up his pointy finger over Ash's lips.

“ Okay, okay, sorry. But... Pale? Serious? ” Ash whispered again. “ Yeah, so? Is there a problem with me liking him? ” Shade whispered back, getting a bit irritated and annoyed. “ No, no, no, of course not! Hes a great guy and hes really nice but, ya know. I wouldnt... Agh, whatever. Its too hard to explain. ” Ash said, frustrated but excited. “ Reasons why? ”

“ What? ” Shade asked, confused, glancing back at the other master. “ I mean like why you like him? ” Ash asked again. “ Well... He just.... He just looks really.... Yknow... Eh... Yknow! ”                 “ I know? ” Ash smirked. “ Okay, he just looks really nice, okay!? Hes really attractive and hes really nice. ” Shade trailed off, blushing and crossing his arms, looking away. “ Oh so what youre saying is he looks ho--- ” avoiding Ash, Shade quickly blurted out, “ OKAY, GRAVIS, WHATS THE STATUS? ” Shade looked up at Gravis, flustered and smiled sheepishly. “ I'll tell you. If you tell me who it is you like? ” “ UGHHH!! I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF HERE! ” Shade said, summoning his elemental dragon and flew up. He looked around the area thoroughly and trying not to get distracted by the fact that Ash said ho-- you know what? Nevermind.

He spotted something rectangular - that looked like a truck -  and red in the distance and quickly got back down. “ Everyone, gather up! ” he commanded, getting into positions and called the ninja.

Elai stared sideways at Shade as he talked to Nya. Elai blushed and smiled softly. A small nudge came from beside the master of light and looked beside him to see Neuro, smiling. “ Whats with that look? ” Elai asked, his blush fading from his cheeks. “ You know what ” Neuro responded, turning towards him.
“ God, will you stop? ” Elai blushed again, looking away. “ Nope. Me and Turner insisted on annoying you this way ” Elai groaned. “ Why!? ” “ wasnt really my idea so you can blame most of it on Turner ” Neuro said with Turner replying, “ Thank you! ” in a sarcastic tone. “ Youre welcome ”

“ Okay, everyone! Lets show them what us masters are made of... ” Shade announced as he got off the call with the ninja. He summoned his dragon, everyone else following behind, one by one.

Once they were up, they stopped to see all the trucks go in different directions. Shade called the ninja again. “ The trucks... Theyre going in every which way! ” « What do you mean!? » they heard Jay ask through the mic. « Arent they going to Ninjago City? » “ I dont know where theyre going! But they aint goin together.... ” Shade replied, curiously. After a few matter of seconds, Lloyd asked them to split up.

---

“ I dont think thats a good idea... ” Tox said. “ Me neither! Should we REALLY split up? What if its part of Chen's
plan? ” Turner muttered. “ We follow their orders. Lets stick to the plan ” Shade commanded, signalling everyone to split up. “ There was twenty, right? Theres only ten of us. Im gonna need all of you to take down two. Turner,  youre fast so you can help the most. Im gonna need you to take all rest of ten down. Others, help Turner if he needs it. Lets move! ” Shade shouted, flying after one of the trucks.

“ Hey, dont run away! I dont bite... ” Shade hissed, gaining more speed. Soon enough, he had passed the truck and stopped in front of it. He got down from his dragon and kept it back into his gi. He pulled open the door and took out the anacondrai driver, tying him up to a tree with a rope Nya gave him just in case. He went to the back of the truck and opened it, wide.

What the back revealed shocked him and it made him feel pathetic. There was nothing in there! No anacondrai, no noodles, no Chen. Nothing.

Shade felt weak and afraid. He wanted to feel an embrace from someone. Anyone at all. He didnt like this feeling ; weak, afraid. He felt limp and he couldnt even stand up. Shade breathed heavily. He hated seeing this. He thought that after this, everything would be over but no... It wasnt.... This war is still going to continue and who knows what'll happen? Whats the aftermath of everything?

What if they lose?

Okay, wow. So sorry for the late updates! But again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the story so far. Loaf you! Dams, out.

Word count : 1079