Anywhere with You

PLEASE READ THE AN AT THE END THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

"I don't know if I can do this."

"Shut your ass up Jauregui." Halsey scoffs. "You're doing it."

I run my fingers through my hair and chew on the inside of my cheek. "But what if she doesn't show?"

My best friend rolls her eyes. "Camila is head over heels for you. She'll show."

I adjusted my dress, floor length and plain white with some lace across the top, and glance around the room. The rest of my bridesmaids were still dressing and hadn't heard our conversation.

Taylor, my baby sister who wasn't really a baby anymore, comes out of her room. "How do I look Laur?" She twirls, showing off her light blue dress.

"You look amazing Tay." I hug her as best I can without messing up either of our outfits.

Troye and Keana come out next, also dressed in the same baby blue, although Troye's wearing a black suit with a blue tie and not a dress. My mom is wearing a blue dress too, with little flowers embroidered across the chest. She's already crying.

My dad walks me down the aisle, in a black suit and a blue tie. "Lauren, I am so proud of you. I know it took a while for your mom and I too get used to the idea of you being bisexual, and I'm sorry if that caused you any discomfort. But we love you so much, and we love Camila for how happy she makes you."

As he whispers all of that, tears well up in my eyes. "Thanks dad. That really means a lot." I go to stand by my brother Chris, who had gotten online certified so he could marry Camila and I, in front of my bridesmaids.

Camila's bridesmaids, Sofi, Dinah, Shawn, and Ariana, are all wearing emerald green. The space where she's supposed to stand is currently empty, and it makes me nervous.

The wedding song sounds again, and the doors open. There she is, in a white dress with sequins and a long train, the girl of my dreams. She looks just as nervous as I feel, and when she's halfway down the aisle tears start dripping down her cheeks.

"Oh no," I send a panicked look to Chris, "is she gonna bolt?"

He furrows his eyebrows as he watches Camila carefully. "No I don't think so."

I breathe a sigh of relief when I feel a soft hand on my arm. Camila had made it. This is really happening. Chris starts talking, but my eyes are locked on her. My hands cup her face and hold her inches away from me. Close isn't close enough right now. She's smiling through her tears, and I brush them off with my thumb.

"Why are you crying babygirl?"

A soft, bubbly laugh escapes her lips, confusing our audience. "I'm just so happy Lo. I love you so much."

A genuine smile spreads across my face. "I love you too Camz, so so much." I lean forward to kiss her, not really thinking about it, when my brothers hand on my shoulder stops me. I pout, but don't make any other attempts to kiss her.

Instead of writing our own vows, we let Chris tell us what to say and went through the whole, "In sickness and in health, til death do us part" thing, but to be honest neither of us were really paying attention.

We were lost in our own world, where we were the only two residents. My hands had remained on her cheeks, holding her face close to mine, for the whole ceremony. I never turned my face from her eyes, because that's all I need.

Finally, Chris says the long awaited words, "You may kiss the bride."

And I do. Before the words were even fully out of his mouth I had pulled Camila even closer and pressed my lips eagerly against hers.

She smiles into the kiss, breaking it up after a few seconds. "I love you Lo." Her small little grin lights up my whole world.

"I love you too Camz, so much."

The sounds of everyone cheering barely register to me, but when Hals taps my shoulder and tells me that everyone is outside and ready for pictures, I sigh and look away from my wife.

"Okay I guess we'll take pictures."

The picture process takes a little over an hour, and then Camz and I change out of our dresses and into pajamas. Everyone else was headed to the reception but her and I grab our bags and sneak out the back towards my car.

I send one message, to Chris, that says "Hey Camz and I can't make it. cover for us. love ya!"

He texts back seconds later, "Can't make it?? It's your wedding reception! The hell do you mean you can't make it?"

I sigh and respond, "Tell everyone Camz got sick or something idk. gotta go!"

My phone chimes with a response, but I turn my notifications off and my music on to fill the car. Camila and I decide to go to Waffle House and chow down before getting back in the car and heading to wherever life takes us.

As we drove into the sunset, I glance at my wife sitting next to me. The evening light made her glow slightly, or maybe that was just the happiness radiating from her.

I grab her hand and kiss the back of it. "Where do you wanna go, baby?"

She turns her brilliant smile towards me. "Anywhere with you."

Authors Note

okay so this is really short and it's been so long but i'm sorry. college has been kicking my ass lately and i just haven't had the motivation to write.

i know many of you are probably waiting on the criminal minds book, as well as the part two to the Cabello stories. those are in the works, but i am such a perfectionist (except for this trash story obviously) so i won't be posting any of the chapters to the criminal minds book until i have almost all of it done sorry.

also, would y'all want a face reveal/ author q and a? i'm down, so if you want that, comment some questions ————>

as always, thanks for reading and supporting! hope y'all are having an amazing day/week/month. love y'all!!

-Penny