8

Rose was putting on her outfit to go train, while Margo put hers on as well

~

~

Rose and Margo walked downstairs, Edward was waiting for Margo so they can leave in the Jeep, but Carlisle informed him they had to bring Bella, so Edward and Margo had to pick her up.

"We have to get Bella, I'm sorry if—

"It's fine babe, lets get going yes?"

He nods and they go on the route to the swan residence, when the pull into the drive way Edward honks the horn. Bella comes out and the gentlemen Edward was opened her door for her, even though she's cause so much trouble with them.

Bitch didn't even say thank you.

"Are you training today Margret?"

"Maybe, I'm good at self-defense, can't say the same for you Isabella your like a fragile twig."

"Tsk, whatever. At least my boyfriend is protecting me, plus this girl vampire lady is crazy, she'd kill you without having to think twice."

Margret stifled a laugh and Edward did too. Bella looked confused for a moment.
"She won't kill me."

Margo said plainly. "I'm sorry Margaret did you not get your meds refilled? Maybe your high, but did you just say, she won't kill you?"

"Yes because dear Isabella Victoria is my sister that died many years ago, the one that I told you about."

Bella's mouth dropped and Margo's mood went a whole 180, she leaned her head on the glass. As she closed her eyes she was thinking about Victoria and she suddenly seen this boy the one named Riley Byers. It was as if she was looking at him through her own eyes.

"What if this goes south, what if the volturi gets involved Vic?"

"They won't. Once this is over we will dispose of this mess, Okay babe?"