22

Talking to Margo in the car as they take Amara to Charlie

"Surprised you took a break from Jedi training."

"If I don't take Amara to my dads, he'll come to us. Twenty seven vampires, one human, not so great."

"I know that's what you told Edward."

Margo doesn't reply as she realizes that Jacob is aware she's up to something.

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all the reeking blood suckers." Margo gives Jacob a look of disapproval. Hating that she called them that.

"I'm sorry. I know, they're the good guys. But come on, Dracula one and two are...creepy!"

as Margo pulls up the car at Charlie's Amara quickly gets out of the car and runs towards Charlie and Sue as they come out of the house.

"There she is! Come here!"

Charlie catches Amara in his arms and spins her

Charlie smiles and says "Wow! Look at you! You've grown half a foot. Seriously! Like six inches."

"Come on inside, lunch is on the table." Sue said.

looking at Amara Charlie jokingly questioned. Margo was searching the area for bella and she wasn't in sight she hadn't seen bella in awhile...since she woke up to be exact.

"We got a tree to decorate, huh?"

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?"

Jacob gives Margo a knowing look as she leaves and goes inside the house with Amara.

as Margo drives to Seattle to meet with J. Jenks

Alice's note gave me a sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all, and maybe J. Jenks was the key.

She thought.

Margo arrives at the restaurant she's meeting Jenks an is directed to his table.

"Mrs. Cullen."

"Hello."

"I'm so happy you called."

they sit down

"I always meet my private clients here, it's more uh...comfortable than the office."

"And it's more public."

Margo says. Jenks smiles

"So what type of work do you do, J?"

"Well, you know, this and that. It's always different which keeps it interesting."

"Have you known Alice and Jasper long?"

Margo dropped the question

"I've been working with them for more than twenty years. And my late partner, knew Jasper fifteen years before that. He's uh...unusually well preserved."