11

Margo stood close to Edward, he was holding her hand tightly

Margo stood close to Edward, he was holding her hand tightly. She waited and closed her eyes thinking of Victoria, her nerves being spiked threw her off balance.

Taking a breath and exhaling she closed them again. Once she saw what she saw her eyes shot open.

"She's here."

Edward held her closer as Victoria came out of the woods.

"Awww, look at that my sister, my dear sweet little sister. Your still human?"

Margo moves away from Edward, he held her hand tighter.

"I'll be okay Edward."  She whispered. He slowly but surely let go of the gingers hand.

"Tori, why didn't you come back after mom died you just....left me alone."

Victoria looked to her little sisters longing eyes.

"I couldn't stay there. A place where she was no more."

Margo shook her head and said,

"Everyone thought you were dead, I was adopted. Dad beat me, he hurt me so bad I was in the hospital for weeks. You left me alone and in pain. You were selfish!"

"I was doing what I knew best, running. Running away from my problems. So yeah I was but so what! Your here now, your alive maybe not for much longer but you were."

Margo had tears rolling down her cheeks and she spoke up once more,

"I was never truly happy...I'm happy now, please don't take that from me. I love you tori. As your sister I'm asking you, to not do this."

Victoria for a short second was reconsidering until she looked at Edward and Bella remembering how he and his family dismembered her mate James and angered her.

"I'm sorry baby sister, this is the only way. I do love you, did....but this is how it has to be. This is how it has to be."

Margo sniffles and looked into her older sisters crimson eyes whispering.

"I love you too, I'm sorry it had to me this way."

Margo stepped away and the three vampires toke their stance.

"She doesn't love you Riley, she's using you after this job she'll destroy you and the rest of this army."

"That's not true I love you. I told you he'd try to mess with your head didn't I."