chapter 1

*2 months later*

kalianas pov

Even thought there is no blood running through her veins, keeping her body warm. Her hands, every place she touches sets me on fire this amazing feeling Ive never ever felt before. Her hand ran down from my neck then down my chest and caught onto my belt. She quickly pulled me into her and went to connect our lips but as I moved forward she slightly pulled away.

I let out a low growl and looked up into her eyes. "don't be a tease" I went to lean forward again but she let go of me and took a step back.

"i love teasing you though" Mabel smirked at me and then walked out of my bedroom and down the hall. I just laughed and then turned around as I put my top on which she stopped me from doing earlier by the way. *knock knock* I finished pulling my top over my head and turned to my bedroom door "hey kaytlin" she just looked at me with a grin and laughed.

"well someone was having a bit of fun this morning weren't they" she said as she walked in "no actually, there wasn't any fun at all. Not this morning, not last night, not in the last week" I said as I riled myself up. "damn that must be annoying" I glared at her 'obviously' I said through mind link. "well I guess I'm gonna probably rub it in your face at some point so may as well be now. But me and Alicia, god that woman is amazing I mean last night oh my go-" I picked up a pillow and threw it directly into her face with enough force that caused her to fall back into my bed.

"just shut up and go get breakfast. Ill be down in a minute" I put my boots on and followed kaytlin down the stairs and into the kitchen. "geez kal not the scent I want to be smelling at breakfast" kris said holding his nose as he shoved a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. But when he said that Mabel almost spat out some of her coffee and laughed a little.

"yeah hilarious Mabel" I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and aggressively took a bite out of it. "so what's everyones plan today" I asked as I hopped up onto the side counter kris took his hand off of his nose and swallowed his cereal. "im actually thinking about selling some of my cars" he said and everyone looked at him very shocked. "but you love your cars" I said still trying to figure out why he would want to sell those beautiful machines.

"i love building cars designing, pulling them apart and putting them back together. I've done that with them so the next step and challenge for me is getting a really beaten and broken down car and do it up" I guess that makes sense. And I knew he loved cars but I didn't know that s what he liked doing. "I think I might need to go into the high school today and help my brother out with the new coming boys because all of them aren't in control and have been causing a lot of trouble for him" Alicia said.

"ill join you, I wouldn't mind putting some hormonal teen werewolf boys into their place" her eyes started glowing blue and she snapped her teeth together. "i actually completely forgot about school" I said as I finished my apple off. "well the school know part of what happened and they did say you could take as long as you need to go back" Alicia reminded me. 'you know why you can't go back yet. You're not ready' I stared at Mabel and growled, I didn't mean to it just slipped out. Everyone turned to me a little shocked.

I hopped off the counter and went to head out the back door but Mabel held onto my arm "what!" I snapped back. She didn't jump or show any kind of emotion she just stood there waiting "where are you going" she asked calmly. "out" I pulled my arm from her grip and started to run to the forest. I listened in to what they were saying in the kitchen "why is she acting like that I mean all you did was tease her a bit" kaytlin said "she's been off ever since mars I mean you can't blame her everything was a lie. Mars John and Kate its going to take a toll" kris told them.