chapter 5

Kalianas pov

Ok so whatever it is I'm looking for is not in the basement, no hard-rive or computer anywhere. The basement is the biggest room in the house so at least it should be easier from here. Mabel was still sorting through the basement throwing anything and everything of John and Kates personal thing along with random things that will have no use to us. But I did ask her to keep everything that had to do with us photos, maps anything.

As I was about to head to go to one of the offices in the house there was a horrid smell that was coming from the kitchen. And I could help but gag a little it was so bad. I covered my nose and walked to the kitchen where the smell was coming from, standing there throwing mouldy and rotten food in trash bags was jess who also had a mask on probably to help with the smell.

"god that's horrid" I said looking in the fridge and seeing meals that just have been made months ago and have just been left there because there wasn't anyone here to clean them out. "yeah I lost rock, paper scissors to Carly so I have to clean out the kitchen. Fun" I laughed and thought about it for a second jess lived here ever since she was a young kid and I was only here for a year so she probably knows places where John and Kate would normally keep all of their things.

"i have a question, where in the house would John and Kate have kept more confidential or private things. I already checked the basement and I know they didn't have a bedroom here bu-" holy shit they had their own house. They had their own house and I know it wasn't the house I used to live in because they sold that a while after I moved here.

But they didn't tell me where, god dammit. "they wouldn't keep it here, they had their own house but didn't tell me where it was. Come to think of it that's a little weird. Thanks jess" I walked back out of the kitchen and to my car.

I went to go open my door but I felt a gush off wind behind me, I knew who it was

"where you off to?" Mabel asked me.

"i need to find John and Kates house, when I checked my old room out earlier I ended up finding cables for cctv but I thought the hard drive or computer for the cctv would be down in the basement but I was wrong. They have to be in their house but I have no idea where it is because they never told me" I said almost a little too fast.

"why don't you just track their scent I mean of course it will be difficult because well their dead and haven't went to the mystery house in god knows how long. But your the guardian so should be simple enough" she said with a shrug.

Easier said than done, I still can't fully control my shift or my abilities to a certain extent "um about that" I have to tell her. "i hav-" before I could finish Mabel turned around and looked at jess who was running towards us.

"kal I think I might know where it is, uh the house that is. Well I could know where it is" she said looking between me and Mabel. "you could know where it is?" I said sounding a little bit confused. "well when you left the kitchen I sort of had a snoop and came across a set of keys. These are the keys to the house" she said handing them to me.

"how do you know that?" I asked her looking on the keys to see if there was any engravings that showed a number or address.

"i saw the house, its weird cause I don't know if it was a vision because there wasn't anyone there and I don't think it was the future either. Anyway doesn't matter but its literally in the middle of nowhere" well that helps.

"but I managed to find it using google maps. Here" she passed me her phone and I could see the house where we are right now and then what looked like a couple of miles was a small single house far out in the woods.

(GxG)Forever in love, the sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें