chapter 8

Addilyn came and brought the three of us home and before I was able to get to bed kaytlin gave me a bit of a telling off I mean I know we haven't talked as much as we did cause she's working at the school with Alicia and even she said that it doesn't matter what she's doing I should tell her everything good or bad.

After kaytlin said that she just hugged me "don't be stupid again, you have a family and a pack for a reason. And you're lucky their both. Ok" she let go of me and smiled "i should get back home and see if I'm going to get in trouble from Alicia because I sort of just left. Ill see you later little sis".

I sighed and then sat down on the couch. The new pack house was complete empty now so were still all living at kris's for the time being kris says that hell clear out this house and use some of the furniture for the new house, and that we could use this house as another pack house for when the time comes for the pack expanding and growing.

I felt a slight headache coming on and I started rubbing my temples trying to sooth it a little "hey, you wanna go up to bed?" Mabel asked me as she came and sat down beside me, putting her arm behind me and slightly rubbing up and down my back. "i would but I'm too tired, I mean this couch seems comfy enough" I said and mabel just laughed.

"i assure you the couch is not comfortable to sleep on. Come on" mabel wrapped her arm under the back of my legs and then the other behind my back. Then she lifted me up and started heading upstairs to our room.

"you know I kind of like the fact that I'm the strongest one out of the two of us now" mabel said with a grin. "i have never let you put me on my back before and I don't plan on letting you now even if I'm not as strong" I said looking at her but then she just laughed. "true. But I have definitely put you on your back more than once and if I remember correctly, you enjoyed it. Very much" I felt my face slightly heat up and I just gasped.

We got into the room and she lay me down on the bed and then placed the blanket over me "hows that?" She asked after kissing my forehead. "theres still something missing" I hit the space beside me and she smiled and began walking around the bed. She kicked her shoes off, and took her top off just leaving her sports bra on and then took her jeans off and tossed them on the floor. She lifted the blanket and then got in beside me, getting closer before she dropped the blanket over her shoulder and then wrapped her arm around my waist. "goodnight gorgeous" mabel kissed my cheek and then lay back down.

I woke up and rolled over but felt that the bed was empty, I slowly opened my eyes to see that the curtains had been opened and the window too letting in a nice breeze. I don't have a headache anymore, my body doesn't ache, I actually feel alright. Apart from the fear of nor being able to be who I was before.

I got up and put one of my oversized hoodies on and some shorts that were on the floor beside my bed. I walked downstairs and saw that no one was downstairs, I couldn't hear anyone talking, I couldn't sense them, so I walked around for a little bit. After looking around the house I wondered out to the back yard, which was basically a field.

I saw everyone training some in wolf form and some not, it was a bit more difficult to see them properly cause I was so far away.

"why did no one wake me?" I asked as I walked closer to them, everyone stopped and turned towards me. I heard mabel tell them to continue training and asked jess to come with her. They got up to me and mabel gave me a small kiss "good morning, I thought you would need more rest and I didn't want to wake you. But how are you feeling?" She asked holding her hand up to my forehead seeing if my temperature had come back probably.

"yeah better, no headache or ache anywhere in-fact. So um about the thing that I told you did you tell anyone else?" I asked worried that they'd all know and be weird around me.