iii

"darling what's that on your neck and why is billy's car parked outside?" my mom questioned, unfortunately i had no answers.

i saw dustin smirking in the corner in my eyes "oh yeah quite a few bruises...are you okay?" he asked sarcastically "oh im fine i decided to straighten my hair yesterday but i didn't like it so i curled it back and i cant be able to get a grip on the it's it keeps slipping," i said, somehow, realistically "and billy hurt himself near our house last night so i decided to let him stay on the sofa in my room... is that okay, mommy?" i asked with puppy dog eyes "oh deary me is the boy okay?" she asked concerned, dustin looked pissed that i didn't get in shit and i smiled knowing that i got away with it "yeah just some boys beat him up, i cleaned him up though, he's in the shower now," i told her "let's pray for a speedy recovery," she said concerned as she knew how the boy meant to me. dustin rolled his eyes "can i take the car to work?" i asked my mom nicely "of course,"
"well let's go dusty, first i'll go check on billy!"
"hey billy me and dustin have to go so we're  leaving now," i said walking into my bedroom "oh okay cool, i just wanted to say sorry for kissing you yesterday, it wasn't my place," i hushed him "you need to to stop apologising for shit you ain't done wrong hargrove and my mom thinks you slept on my sofa and you got beat up by a gang so if she asks you just go by that please, alright bye," i told him, and to his surprise pecking his lips "bye babygirl," he smirks.

"such bullshit," dustin muttered as he got in the car "you have hickies all over your neck AND your ex stayed over, hows mom so blind," he told me shaking his head, i just laughed "i don't know to be honest i thought it was end game for me," i said to him "i though you were 'over him'," he says mimicking my voice "alright, it was just he was upset and shit, it was spur of the moment, just 'cause you kiss someone doesn't mean you like 'em," i told him, explaining the situation "so you planning boyfriend yet or ?" he asked impatiently "wells theirs this one person..."
"ooooooh spill the details sis," he said in a high pitched voice which made me laugh.
"their insanely good looking and funny and badass and so smart,"i gushed, it was robin ,of course, but no one could know that. not unless everyone stopped like killing the gays then i'd be fine.
"can i meet them?" he asks excitedly, my head dropped a bit  "nope, i don't think so bud....anyways we're here!" i told him, pushing off the previous conversation, we arrived at the mall, it was fairly sparse of people, apart from workers, as it was 8am and most the shops didn't open for another half an hour.

"this is so cool!" he stood with his mouth wide open in awe .

"i know right, now let's go, i need to serve some ice cream!"

i walked into the shop, dustin decided to look round for an hour or so before coming to see us "im changing in the back room!" i said seeing robin and steve starting to prepare the shop "nice of you to join us, curly," robin said sarcastically "im sorry, im late, i know but i i'm here now though, aren't i," i said winking "woah, woah, woah!" steve exclaimed as he walked up to me "um yea..."
"you've got a shit ton of hickies on your neck!" he told me, rather loudly, tilting my head to see them in more detail "oh god, curly, who did this?" she asked laughing "no one and there's like five, you two need to get over yourselves," i said pushing the two teens away "i need to get changed, so i'll be back here," i told the two teenagers walking into the room.

i pulled off my shirt as the door opened "aww shit, sorry..." robin stood there stunned "buckley, chill," i told her, her face was as red as a tomato "grab what you need and leave, it's fine, i don't care honestly," i explained laughing as i pulled the sailor dress over my head "y-yeah sorry!" she said grabbing the scooper and leaving, how weird was that i thought to myself.

robin buckley has never been so embarrassed, she walked in on belle changing, for some reason she flushed and stuttered- she'd never done that before.

robin thought the girl was beautiful and when she saw her shirtless, that idea grew- she had subtle abs and belly button piercing, this surprised robin but she personally thought it looked great and amazing curves, better than girls in the magazines robin thought to herself.
she tried to say sorry, but belle was so calm about it- it should've calmed robins racing heart but it only sped it up.

she admired the girls confidence and how caring she was and her ability to make anyone laugh or smile and how smart she was and her amazing looks.

she was so infatuated with the girl.

robin was scared by these thoughts as a girl is not meant to like a girl like that.

if its underlined its in third person!
give this a vote and comment !