xi

"you knows what's most annoying about this?" i said climbing back to down to robin.

"enlighten me curly," she replied looking over at me.

"that i'll have to die looking like a sailor!" i groaned

"that's you're biggest concern right now?" she asks raising her eyebrows.

"... mmm yeah," i sighed looking standing next to robin looking at the panel.

"hey can we talk?" i asked, sparking a conversation.

"of course," she said taking my hand sitting us down "what's up?"

"um shit im not good at this stuff..." twiddling my fingers nervously

"yeah i can tell. annabelle henderson nervous, never!" she joked "wait seriously what's up?"

"well um..."

that's when both our gazes everted to erica sinclair who was banging the container of green liquid over the barrel.

"hey, get careful, careful, careful!" robin said as we ran over as i pulled it out her hand.

"we don't even know what that is!" she told the smaller girl.

"exactly. it could be useful," i let out a snort.

"useful how?" robin asked confused.

"you understand that this is most likely acidic or nuclear or radioactive, we don't wanna be touching this!"  i told her.

"well it could not be! we could survive down here along time without food but without water the human body will die!" she informed us.

"yes i know i did fourth grade science," i told her rolling my eyes.

"i hate to break it to you but belles right this is isn't water," robin said

"well obviously but it's a liquid and it keeps down to me dying of thirst or drinking that shit. i drink," she said smugly.

"drinking this will probably cause you to die, so really it's just your choice of which way to kick the bucket," i told the young girl smirking, she just scoffed.

"you hear that?" i asked robin

"mhm," she replied as we heard where it was coming from, outside.

robin went to tell the boys "we've got company,"

"erica get up here!" i said pulling her to the boxes we climbed to get up.

we heard the door open and two men speaking russian, i held on to robins hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

steve grabbed the bottle and jumped down. he lodged it in the door "hurry up!" he shouted grabbing the bag and pushing it under.

i jumped and made sure the others got down safely, "come on guys!" i said urging the others to go through the gap.

i was then pulled by my wrist by robin who was just about to go under causing me to fall and go with her.