xiii

robin and i were taken away, separated from steve.

we were questioned together and alone about a dozen times each, they realised they weren't gonna get anything out of us so they left us is a room with no windows or vents with a locked door with a guard.

we stayed silent scared with the consequences if we spoke, we didn't know them but we weren't ready to find out.

we were then dragged out of this room with our hands tied into another room and forcefully pushed to the ground.

yelps and screams were coming out of robin and i's mouths as we lied there with an unconscious steve.

"hey steve, steve!" we both slid on to our fronts to check steve as well as we could.

"stevey... he's out!"i said kneeing him.

we were on our knees at this pony looking over his seemingly lifeless body

"you're gonna get it you commie bastards!" i shouted looking up at the uniformed mans evil eyes.

he then punched me across the face "holy shit!" i said as i fell back.

"what did you do? you animal," robin said as he went to slap her and she fell next to me.

he ordered something in russian to his fellow guards, we kicked and shouted but their grips were simply too strong.

we were forcibly put in chairs and they put belts around our chests and arms to hold us in place, i had blood trickling down my nose from the hard punch the man threw at my face earlier.

"it's looks like your friend needs a doctor," the russian man said at last.

"don't touch him!" robin said still struggling, me on the the other hand was tired and wanted to be at home plus all the screaming earlier dried up my throat.

it was in that moment where i realised this wasn't a joke and we were most likely going to die in these fucking sailor suits.

i didn't talk to my friends this vacation which was shitty but it was how it went, inseparable at schools but once that last bell rang we were almost like strangers in the outside world.
corin and i would meet once or twice, if i had nothing better do i would phone sally for a talk and every so often masie would come catch up at scoops but we both knew that was so she could flirt with steve.
now here i was passed out in chair tied next to my crush and steve harrington without anyone knowing what happened to us.
it wasn't like it was the first time i've been in a near death experience on several occasions in the past eighteen months i have said my goodbyes to the world, every time narrowly missing going through with it.

i was taken out my dream like state to robin and steve shouting my name.

"oh my god belle, she's alive, hallelujah !"robin shouted.

"right are you okay?" steve asked, i hummed a quick yes in response

"alright do you see those scissors?"
robin asked.

"mmhmm," i replied

"well what were gonna do is jump on the count of three over there then i'll kick them in to steve's lap who'll cut himself then us, go it?" robin explained her plan to me.