xiv

our conversation was interrupted by the sound of a buzzer.

the same man from before marches up to us "where were you three going ?"he questioned smirking

he stood us back up

"try telling the truth this time, yes?
this will make your visit with dr zharkov less painful," he states as a man, who can i only assume to be dr zharkov walk over with a needle gun with blue liquid in it.

"wait a second, wait. hold on. wait wait wait what is that thing?" steve screamed frantically as the russian doctor walked closer to us before injecting us with the mystery liquid one by one.

it was a half an hour later when steve sparked a conversation

"honestly. i don't really feel anything," he told us in a slurred voice
"do you guys?"

"i mean i feel fine," robin said quietly.

"yah i feel fine," steve agreed

"fuck fine i feel like a million dollars baby," i told them bursting into a fit of laughter.

"yeah i feel kinda good," steve told us.

"wanna know a secret, i like it too!" robin said making us burst out into laughter.

"morons they messed up the drug!" steve said loudly.

"they messed it up!" robin added as we all say laughing.

"morons!"

"hey morons!"

"morons hey morons!"

"woah-ah,"

"morons!!!"

"oh no there is definitely something  wrong with us!" robin told us making me laugh anymore.

"somethings wrong!" steve copied

"oopsie!" i said giggling.

the door yet again beeps revealing the same man, who frankly i was bored of seeing and i decided to voice that opinion

"y'know everytime you walk through that door i get excited then i realise it's just scary russian fat man again!" i told him laughing

"shut up,сука "he said harshly.

"jokes on you cause i don't know what that means!"

robin swiftly broke the silence

"would now be a good time to tell you i don't like doctors?" she asked as the same doctor pulled out an assortment of knifes, clippers, scissors and saws.

"let's try this again, yes?" the russian general asked.

"who do you work for?"

"scoops," steve said making me snort .

"scoops ahoy!" he let out causing us to break into laughter again.

"how did you find us?"

"totally by accident," he chuckled

the russian then muttered something to the doctor who got a pair of clippers.

we had to stop steve from getting his fingers cut off so we interjected.

"the code!"

"code?"

"the week is long..." robin started

"the silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west!" i added laughing for no apparent reason.

"you broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our cerebro and we cracked it on a day, a day you think you're so smart but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living in a day an now people
know you're here!" robin exclaimed

"yeah so really it's all your fault and you're shitty security as well!" i said

"who knows we're here сука?" he demanded harshly.

"oh well dustin knows!" steve told him

"and that little bitch erica!" i said laughing.

"hey steve, belle?"

"yeah dustin henderson knows!"

"and erica sinclair!"

"steve! belle!" robin exclaimed.

"is it your small curly friend and the little black girl?" the russian man asked looking at us.

"oh, curly-haired great hair. small, kinda like a fro," steve explained to the man.

"yeah erica's like tiny, these cute braids but don't be fooled cause shell call you a commie bastard and step on your toes." i added not knowing the consequences to my actions.

"well where are they?" he asked concerned.

"oh they're long gone, you big asshole and he's probably calling hopper and hoppers calling the us cavalry! they're gonna come in here comando style, guns a-blazon' and kick you're sorry asses back to russia youre gonna be two pieces of toast!"

"is that so?" he asked smirking

"yeah!" i replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world as we all started to laugh.

for a couple of seconds noting happened apart from our laughs until an alarm and shouts were heard.

i smirked thinking knowing someone was here to save us and we'll kick their asses back to russia.