2

Once i had got all my stuff packed i said goodbye to my foster mum and dad and got in Ashley's car . He looked at what im wearing.

Ashley: Andy's gonna like you 

Me: How do you know that 

Ashley: Your wearing batman he will love you 

Ashley set off and we got to know each other properly seen as we hadn't seen each other for 15 years. Once we got to the house i took my bags and Ashley took me to my room.

Ashley: This will be your room is it ok 

Me: I love it 

Ashley: Right il give you some time to settle in the boys might come up and say hi but apart from that you should be ok just shout me if you need anything 

I just nodded and sat on my bed. I got my iPod out of my bag and out on All your hate by Black Veil Brides and started putting up my posters (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136526643) 

As the day went on i reilised id seen everyone apart from Andy. I mean the other guys were nice but i really wanted to see Andy in person. At about 7pm Ashley shouted me down for tea.

Ashley: So were going shopping tomorrow i was wondering if you want to come but you don't have to if you feel like staying in

Me: No il come 

As i started eating someone came into the dining room and sat next to me. I turned around and saw Andy Biersack sat right next to me.

Andy: So who do we have hear 

Ashley: Shes my sister Katie 

Andy: Hi im Andy 

I didn't know what to do i just froze. My hero all time favorite singer is sat next to me and is talking  to me. I looked at Ashley he understood.

Ashley: Andy you might wanna be nice with her 

Andy: What do you mean 

Ashley: Well as well as you being sat next to my sister you are sat next to a big fan of yours 

He looked shocked and happy at the same time. 

Andy : Sorry lets try this again errrrrm

He lent forward and gave me a hug i didn't know what to do with myself but wrap my arms around him i could feel the tears stinging my eyes. As soon as Andy let go of me i made the excuse that i needed the toilet then i ran to my room. Whats wrong with me? I knew these were happy tears but i shouldn't be crying. Then there was a knock at my bedroom door. It was Ashley.

Ashley: Katie can you let me in

I opened the door and let him in. He saw the tears falling and pulled me in for a hug. 

Ashley: Whats wrong

Me: Its all just a bit overwhelming i mean that was Andy Biersack, my brother is Ashley Purdy its like a dream come true.

Ashley: You will get used to it come on lets dry your eyes and sort out your make up and then you can finish eating.