4

**************************Andys P.O.V**********************************

Wow shes beautiful i think i love her but i dont know if Ashley would allow it. Eventhough shes just moved in i feel a connection with her i understand her. I need to talk to Ash about it and soon. Once he had took Katie to bed i pulled him aside.

Me: Ash i need to tell you something about Katie

Ashley: What is it mate

Hear we go!

Me: I think i love her 

He didnt say anything he just stood like he was thinking about it. Finally he spoke up.

Ashley: Dont ask her out yet let her settle in first 

Me: Ok 

Ashley: And Biersack

Me: Yeh

Ashley: If you break her heart i will break you 

Me: Message understood

************************Katies P.O.V*************************************

When i woke up i decided i wanted to go for a run so i put on my running cloths (http://www.polyvore.com/story/set?id=136540230) and left the boys a note telling them id gone for a run. Once i got out i plugged in my headphones and put on Asking Alexandria moving on. Id been running for 3 hours when i decided i would go back to the house. When i walked in Andy was sat in the livingroom.

Andy: Did you have a nice run?

Me: Yeah im gonna go have a shower and get dressed

Andy: Alright non of the others are awake so when you come down we can chill in the garden if you want to 

Me: That would be nice 

I went upstairs and had a shower. Once i got out of the shower i got changed (http://www.polyvore.com/story/set?id=136539782) Then i went downstairs. Andy was sat in the garden playing his guitar. He was playing Carolyn it was beautiful. I stood at the door and listened and then he started to sing and it was amazing once he had finished i walked into the garden clapping. He looked over at me and started to blush.

Andy: How long have you been there?

Me: Long enough that was amazing 

Andy: Come and sit on the grass and il play you something else 

Me: OK 

I led on the grass so that my head was at his feet. I was starting to get used to him now and the others. Andy started playing lost it all on guitar. Once he had finished i looked up into his amazing blue orbes and i dont know why but i found myself leaning up and kissing him. Once id reilised what i had done i ran to my room and locked the door. I think someone must have heard because there was a knock on my bedroom door.

Jake: Open up Katie its just me i promise 

Me: Alright but only you

I quickly unlocked the door and let Jake in making sure to lock it behind me.

Jake: What happened?

Me: I kissed Andy 

Jake: Whats so bad about that your dating arent you 

I just shook my head. His facial expression soon changed.

Jake: Well shit we need to get it sorted out and you neeed to tell Ashley 

Me: Really do i have to 

Jake: He has the right to know whats happened he might be fine with it 

Me: Or he might hate me forever and kick me out of the house 

Jake: Katie i know you dont know me very well but you need to trust me on this one promise me you will tell him 

Me: I promise Jake