13

************************Katies P.O.V*************************************

Andy left the room with the doctor and Ash i think his name was stayed in the room and put on some Black Veil Brides they were one of my fravorite bands ever. Andy was in it then theres Jinxx, Jake, CC and another guy whos name i cant remeber. 

Me: So you like Black Veil Brides 

Ash: Yeah there a pretty awesome band 

Me: There amazing you look like one of the members i cant remeber his name 

Ash: Is it Ashley Purdy 

Me: Yeah thats the one you look alot like him 

Ash: Thats because i am him 

Me: No way your Ashley Purdy 

Ash: Yep i tell you what when you come back to the house me and Andy will play a song for you how does that sound 

Me: Freaking awesome 

Ash gave me a hug and i hugged him back. I got a familiar warm feeling and i didnt wanna let him go. I had to though. Soon Andy came back and took Ash out of the room. Ash left his phone on the table by my bed so i could listen to some music. It was quite relaxing and kept me calm. I have no memory of Ash but he seems like a good guy. The boys soon came back into the room.

Andy: Your aloud to come home now 

Me: Yay does that mean il get that song you promised me Ash

Andy gave Ash a funny look as if to say what is she on about.

Ash: I may have promised Katie that we would play a song for her 

Andy gave Ash a really look and then looked at me.

Andy: Of corse babe  

Ash had brought some cloths from the house for me to change into (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=137133523). Then we got into Ash’s car and went home. When i got back i was attacked by a group of boys. Basically CC, Jinxx and Jake. Once they had let go Andy and Ash took me into the garage and they played lost it all and rebel love song. Whilst they were playing i got a memory. I was at my house with my foster mum and dad i opened the door and Ash was there, i asked him if he was my brother and he said yes. As soon as Ash had put down his guitar i attacked him in a hug. He hugged me back.

Ash: Whats this for?

Me: Its a sorry for forgetting you were my brother

Ash: Do you remember how we fell out 

Me: No not yet

Ash: Ok we best get you some food what do you say 

I nodded my head. We went upstairs and Ash started tea whilst me and Andy sat on the sofa cuddling and watching tv. I looked up into his eyes which i hadent seen in a while and smiled no matter what mood im in Andys eyes always made me feel better. That sparked abit of a memory. Me, Andy and Ash were sat in the livingroom and I was crying and so was Andy but i dont know why. I tried not to think about it and just carried on watching tv. Ash soon shouted everyone for tea. He had made pizza. My fravorite. Once we had finished the food i decided to go back to my room for abit and i fell asleep.