11

We soon got to the fair ground and it was amazing. The first thing we went on was the ferris wheel. Now one of the only thing im scared of its rides that dont feel stable and ferris wheels dont feel stable. As we got on i sat still and didnt make a single move and tried my hardest not to look scared but Andy noticed that i was scared and put his arm around me. 

Andy: Its fine babe its a perfectly safe ride

I just took a deep breath as we started going up. Then the wheel stopped whilst we were at the top and i started panicing.

Me: Andy its stopped is it broken are we gonna be stuck up hear

Andy: No were fine they do this so you can look at the view 

Me: Andy i really dont like it 

Andy: Its fine we will be down soon 

As soon as he said that the ride started to go down. Once we got off the ride i started to relax. Next Andy wanted to win me a teddy so we went to one of the stands that did teddie. All he had to do was knock down 3 cans. Once hed done that he passed me the teddy and we went for a walk on the beach.

Andy: Iv had alot of fun today 

Me: Me too

Andy: Anyway we need to get back we need to sort this buisness out with you and Ash

Me: Do we really have to i dont want to ruin today

Andy: Yes we do Katie 

We walked home hand in hand and then we walked into the house and Andy forced me to sitin the room were Ash was. Ash was just about to move but CC stopped him

Andy: You two need to sort this out your brother and sister for godness sakes

Ash: Theres nothing to sort out i dont want my sister looking like a slag thats all

Tears formed in my eyes, i tried to blink them away but it didnt work the tears fell down my face and because i didnt want Ash to see me cry i burried my head in Andys chest letting the tears fall down my face. Andy put his arm around my shoulder. I looked at Ash and he had no emotion on his face.

Me: At least i know how you feel about me now i knew you didnt like me but you didnt have to hide it for this long you should have just said straight away. You proberly payed Andy to go out with me because you felt sorry for me. 

I looked over at Andy and i could see the tears in his eyes so i just ran upstairs and into my room, i didnt even look behind me to see if any of them were following me. I locked my door and slid down it bursting into tears . I didnt want Ashleys pitty i just wanted the truth. So i packed my bags and waited till everyone had gone to bed and i left. As i left onto the main street i didnt see the car coming towards me i just felt something hit my side and then everyting went black!!