Chapter 1

I can believe I'm doing this!!!omg omg omg!!!and I'm sorry if there's an incorrect grammar.

=============================

Idolish7(they have 6 members) got very popular after they win BoW Male Idol category. They felt really proud of themselves and they also get a congrats from Trigger and Re:Vale. After that, they hang out really often and get really close..... But one thing for sure that they would never forget the day they let "him" go.

Flashback

There's a boy with red hair cheering the gloomy day with his big smile. The smile that could bring everyone closer. The smile that shows that nothing is impossible. Until the night he got force to leave for idolish7's sake.

???:"Hand him over or I will make sure you regrets everything"

Idolish7 felt anger in them. They would never hand him over even if he's the powerful person in this world.

???:"I will"

Iori:"what are you doing, N*****-san?!!

Yamato:"don't go with him!!!who knows what will he do with you!!"

???:"I will do anything just to make sure you're safe even if it's cost my life"

Tamaki:"don't go!!"

???:"I'm sorry"

With that, he left with a hope they will move on and be happy.

All of idolish7 members only felt one thing... Sadness. They couldn't believe they just let him go for their sake.

Mitsuki:"come on everyone!!he wouldn't want to see us sad right?let's smile so he will know that we're happy!!!"

Nagi:"mitsuki is right!!come on everyone!!"

Sogo:"for R***-kun"

Tsumugi:"Minna..... So do you want to change the na-"

Tamaki:"I don't want to change the name"

Nagi:"me too"

Yamato:"then we wouldn't"

They knew that "he" wouldn't want to see all of them sad. And with that, they keep the name and will forever remember to smile.

End of Flashback

It was night, I7, Trigger and Re:Vale got an interview tomorrow. So they decided to stay at I7's dorm.
The next day, our idols get to answer the question smoothly like a professional(*cough cough* Tenn *cough cough*)..... Until I7 got the question that they knew anyone would ask.
"Why idolish7 only have 6 members only instead of 7?"
Everyone suddenly silence..... Everyone never thought of why idolish7 only have 6 members.

Gaku:"you know, I've been curious too"

Momo:"oohh~ it's really mysterious~"

Idolish7 still keep their calm face but if you look closer, you could see the sadness in their eyes.

Mitsuki:"leader?"

...

Yamato:"I guess it can't be help. Sooner or later they will know"

They pause for a while
to get themselves more comfortable.

Mitsuki:"it was a year ago, the day we got formed"

Sougo:"originally, we were supposed to be formed for 7 members"

Nagi:"it was alright. We got really close.... Until "he" left"

Everyone keep silence, only one question get to their minds. What they mean by "he"?.

Ryuu:"he?"

Iori:"the one that suppose to be our center"

..

..

=============================

Cliffhanger!!

Sorry it's short!!!and I will update again tomorrow since it's gonna be weekends.
And again, sorry if there's an incorrect grammar.