Chapter 4

So here is chapter 4!!!I currently just woke and then started to write the story. Now it's 3:30Am I still have a lot of time before I go to school. Now I'm laying in my bed. And again I'm sorry if there's an incorrect grammar. Enjoy!!!

=============================

Tenn POV

Today is "our" birthday. Me and my younger twin brother's birthday. He was my sunshine, my world. I could still remember clearly the day I become Kujo. The day I left him.

Flashback

It was a raining night.The lighting is striking. My parents were arguing over something. Me and my brother at our room. I'm trying to comfort my twin that it's going to be okay. Until we heard the front door was crashed open at downstairs where our parents is.

I could feel that my brother is trembling. I hug him so he knows that he's not alone. He hugs me back because he's afraid.

Then, the door of our shared room is crashed open, revealing an unknown man wearing a suit. I shield my brother, so the man won't hurt him. Yet, the man is smiling like a mad man. I could feel that I'm trembling but I shrugs it off, remember my twin that I swear to protect.

The man come closer to us. Then then started talking.

???:"ahh... You must the kids that your parents mentioned."

Tenn:"what do you want?"

I said with a bloodlust, making sure that the man knows that I'm not afraid.

???:"oh?You must be Tenn, am I right? And the redhead behind you must be Riku?"

Tenn:"what are you doing here and how do you know our name?"

???:"how rude of me, not introduce myself. My name is Kujo Takamasa and I'm here to take you."

Tenn:"what do you want from us?"

Kujo Takamasa:"I'm here because your parents couldn't pay their debt. So, I will take you as a payment."

The man that known as Kujo  Takamasa smirking toward us.

Kujo Takamasa:"huh.... The redhead looks interesting, I guess I will take him. "

He's going to take my brother away!! He can take me but I won't let he take my brother away from me!!

Tenn:"No!! I won't let you take my brother!!Take me instead and leave my family alone!!

Kujo Takamasa smirk widely after my statement. I know something bad will happen. But if it's for my twin, I will do anything.

Kujo Takamasa:"well then!!if you say so. Then say your last 'goodbye' to the redhead!"

I nod and turn around to face my brother. I saw something that I don't want to see, my brother...... He's afraid. I gripped my hands then I kneel down to his level, then whispered to him.

Tenn:"I'm sorry, R***" *whisper*

I could see that his eyes is full of sadness and betrayal. Then I turn around to face Kujo Takamasa.

Kujo takamasa:"well then, let's go Tenn. I feel sad though because the red head is so interesting. "

Then we walked out of the room. I could hear my brother yelling my name, telling me to come back. My heart is also aching. I swear to myself that I will protect him, yet.... I'm the one that hurt him. And that's the last time I ever see my dear brother.

End of flashback

I really miss him. I want to apologize to him for leaving him. I want to see you again....... Riku.

"Tenn? Tenn! Tenn!!!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone is calling me.

Gaku:"Oi brat!!are you okay?!"

Ryuu:"we been calling you for 5 minutes already. "

Tenn:"ahh....Sorry.... I just thinking about stuff. "

Yamato:"at least finish your breakfast first. "

End of Tenn's POV

That morning, everything went to normal. Mitsuki scolded Nagi because watching Magical Kokona until late night. Yamato is drinking his beer. Gaku is watching television. Tamaki is eating his pudding.Aya was there too, eating pudding with his older brother.  Momo and Yuki is lovey-dovey. Yup, normal. Except for Tenn that locked himself in his room.

Tamaki:"why Tenten not coming out?"

With Tamaki statement, everyone stopped their activities and started to worry about Trigger's center.

Sogo:" I'm worry about him. He looks troubled for the past these days. "

Iori:"maybe we should talk to him."

Then they started to head off to Tenn's room. Ryuu then knocked on the door.

Ryuu:*knocks the door* "Tenn?are you okay?"

It was silence. Everybody stared to worry.

Gaku:"oi brat!!open the door or I will make sure you don't have a door anymore!!!"

Silence..

Gaku:"you give me no choice brat!!!"

Ryuu:"gaku calm down!!"

Yamato:"don't crush the door Gaku!!"

Gaku:"I will!!!"

Mitsuki:"don't!!we have the keys so don't crush the door!!"

Gaku:"arrhhh!!" *running through the door*

With that, Gaku crush the innocent door. Leaving the door wide open, they saw Tenn is crying, wait?!! Crying?!!! Tenn never cries!! They rushed in and went to Tenn.

Ryuu:"you okay Tenn?"

Tamaki:"why Tenten crying?"

Momi:"oh no!!My kouhai is crying!!"

They  reassured him to make him feel better even if it feels weird. Well, who wouldn't when you see the sharp-tougue guy is crying. Then he stopped crying.

Tenn:"I'm okay everyone.I'm just-"

Tamaki:"No!!Tenten is sad so we're here to make Tenten feel better!!"

Tenn were speechless with Tamaki's statement. Everyone else agreed to Tamaki. They just want to make him feel better. It's not everyday you saw the cold person is crying.

Yamato:"come on Tenn, you can tell us. It's not well to bottled up your feelings away. "

Tenn:*sigh* "Fine. Nut do you need to crash the door Gaku?"

Gaku:"it's your fault for not opening it!!"

Tenn:"they get keys right?So you don't need to crash the door"

Gaku:"you brat!!"

Everyone sweatdropped, how can they fighting when they're suppose to make Tenn feel better? Then, they went to the living room and sit down to get themselves comfortable. All eyes were looking at Tenn for answers.

Gaku:"so why are you crying? And don't you dare deny it. "

...

...

...

Tenn:"guess I will tell you everything to make you understand" *sigh*

They wait, they want to know more about Tenn.

Tenn:"to be truth...... I have a younger brother. "

=============================

Cliffhanger!!!

So here it is!!I guess this one is the longest one. So how was it??

Now is 4:00Am. I guess I will make another one?