Chapter 22

Riku's POV

I opened my eyes. I'm no longer at that dark place. It smell like hospital. Yes, it confirmed. I'm in the hospital.

I then heard mumble outside the door. I tried to sit up but my back hurts. After a few tries, I finally can sit.

I look around the room. There still mumbles outside the room but I just shrugs it off. Then I realized that I was covered by bandage, even my head have bandage. Man, the damage must be bad.

I look down at my hands. Remembering what happened when I'm still unconscious. All this time..... My friends were in front of me without me knowing it.

So that the reason why Takamasa don't want me to near them. He thought if I meet them, it would triggered my memories.

But.... Why now? I've been with them for weeks but none of my memories appear. Was it because of all the torture that he gave me?

Just when I'm in a deep thoughts, the door open. Revealing my twin, Tenn-nii and the others at the door.

Ryuu:"Tenn? What's the matter? "

Tenn:"Riku..... "

All of them look at the inside and saw me, they look at me shocked. His body was covered with bandage, including his head.

Riku:"hey guys!"

I said while waving to them like nothing actually happened.

All of them run to me and hug me but not too tight that could hurts me. After a while, they let go.

Mitsuki:"you worried us you know that!"

Riku:"sorry sorry "

Then I got hug by Tenn-nii.

Tenn:"don't worry me like that"

Riku:"I'm sorry, Tenn-nii"

All eyes widened hearing that, even Tenn-nii.

Tenn:"Riku... Did you just call me..."

Riku:"I remember now Tenn-nii. All of it"

I smile towards them. They was shocked, but then Nagi, Tamaki and Mitsuki started to cry.

Tamaki:"Y-you *sob* r-really *sob* remember *sob*, R-Rikkun?"

Riku:"yes Tamaki"

Nagi:"Oh, Riku don't do that ever again" *sob*

Riku:"okay okay. I won't do it again"

Iori:"really Nanase-san, you shouldn't worry us like that "

Yamato:"yeah, but we're happy you back. With or without your memories"

Sogo:"we really are glad"

Riku:"thanks guys "

Mitsuki, Tamaki and Nagi cry while hugging me and said something I didn't really heard. I only sigh seeing them. It's good to see them after I regained my memories back.

Then I look at Tenn-nii. He look like he's gonna cry but hold it. He caught me looking at him, I smile to him and he smile back.

Momo:"wahhhhh it's good to see idolish7 reunite again, right Yuki?"

Yuki:"it's sure is, Momo"

After Tamaki, Mitsuki and Nagi stop crying, they let me go and look at me. Even the others look at me seriously.

Mitsuki:"what actually happened?"

I was confused by their question. And ended up saying "huh?" to them.