Chapter 26

Im back everyone!!! Thank you for being patient for this newbie author!!

---------------------------------------------------

In an unknown mansion, there's a man in his 30's (A/N i don't know how old he is)  walking all through the corridors with some left and rights and then down the stairs. (A/N my english broken😂) Then he arrived in front of a room.

The room is different than the other rooms. It have no windows, the room is full of hidden cameras everywhere except for bathroom.

The man knocked on the door and after a few seconds, he enter the room. The  room is simple and really big. It had a queen sized bed, a cupboard, a desk and a chair, a few books and a bathroom.

There's also another presence standing there. A teen boy with red hair and gorgeous crimson eyes looking at the man with fury.

Takamasa:"ahh my child. How are you?"

Riku:"im not your child and let me go!"

Takamasa:"I'm afraid that will not happen, my child"

The man smile creepily while putting his index finger on his lips. Riku shudders by the man's smile.

Riku:"let me go! I already did what you told me, now let go of me!"

Riku fight back again. There's no way he will let himself controlled by this madman.

Then suddenly, the man grab Riku's hair. Riku didn't have time to escape already being gripped by the man. Riku's face shows that the man's hold is really strong and painful.

Takamasa:"Yeah right. Now I'm asking you, what is it that i told you to do?"

It take Riku a while to respond that caused the grip getting stronger and more painful. Riku grits his teeth.

Riku:"become a...... legendary idol...... and......surpass Zero"

Takamasa:"not only Zero, but i want you to surpass everyone"

Takamasa then throw Riku to the wall that caused it to crack a little. Riku gasp painfully. Because of the pain, Riku couldn't move his body.

Takamasa:"but you haven't. You haven't surpass Zero nor did you surpass anyone. In everyone eyes' you're only a newbie idol"

Takamasa crunch in front of Riku and held his chin so he could see Riku's face.

Takamasa:"i don't want that and even you know it"

Riku look at Takamasa full of fear. He never see this man become this scary. The fear in Riku's eyes make Takamasa feel satisfied.

Takamasa:"that is why, you still belong to me"

Takamasa stand up, tidy his clothes and walk out from the room.

In the inside, Riku that is laying on the floor try to sit. After a painful attempts, he finally manage to sit while his back face the wall. He hug himself then a few drops of tears fall from his eyes.

Riku:"Tenn-nii, everyone...... Help me..."

There, Riku cry silently while enduring the pain. Both physically and mentally.

(A/N i shudders when i write this (。>﹏<。) and im sorry Riku!!!!˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚)

Meanwhile in the i7's dorm, all the four groups and Hikaru (A/N i almost forgot my own oc's name😂) are discussing a plan to save Riku. They already have the location and now need to save him.

Tenn is talking to Hikaru then he feel something is not right that caused him to be quiet. The others notice this and were confused.

Ryuu:"Tenn are you okay?"

Tenn:"i feel like something bad happens to Riku. I can feel it"

Gaku:"maybe that's your brocon's instinct "

Tenn:"i don't have the energy to argue with you today"

Yamato:"so the twins telepathy is really exist huh?"

Mitsuki:"stupid old man. What are you saying just now is really stupid"

Hikaru:"but Tenn is right. I'm sure Riku is in trouble now and im sure you knew how stubborn he is"

Iori:"if my guessing is right, Nanase-san will fight back and tell Kujo Takamasa to release him but ended up get beaten up by him"

All of them went pale after Iori said that. They can't bear to see Riku suffer again. He already suffer a lot, why he needs to suffer more?

Then Touma punch the wall that caused it to crack.

(The wall: what did i do to deserve this..˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚.

The door: i know how you feel(T^T) )

Touma:"we need to save him quickly!"

Torao:"Touma, we can't just burst in without a plan"

Minami:"i agree with Torao. If we just go there without a plan, we will get capture and we won't be able to save Riku"

Gaku:"think about it, Inumaru. You're a leader as well"

Touma grits his teeth and clench his hand into a fist. He muttered 'i know' but could still heard by them.They proceed to the plan.

"Just wait Riku. We will save you"