Chapter 20

The idols get to the stage and sing their songs for the collaboration openings. After that, they play games such as cooking, maze and other games.

(Ok I have no idea what to write about the collaboration, so I'm gonna skip it to the end of the day)

At the evening 3:00pm,

After a long day, it's finally the end. The idols will sing their songs as the ending.
After the song Matsuri and LOVE&GAME finished, it's the FUREFURE song.

At the back stage

Tsumugi:"everything seems going well right?"

Anesagi:"yeah but there's always something happens whenever there's a live concert"

Tsumugi:"I agree"

The managers of both groups smile while seeing their idols. Then suddenly, they heard a scream from behind them.

Worker 1:"its gonna fall!!!"

Worker 2:"hold it!!! Don't let it fall!!!! "

Anesagi:"what happens?!?!"

Worker 1:"the stage is gonna fall at them!!!"

Tsumugi:"what?!?!!"

They look at Tenn, Iori and Riku, then they look the stage lights at the top. And one of the stage lights is gonna fall!

Anesagi:"how can this happens?!?!"

Worker 3:"we don't know! We already checked the lights and it's was okay!"

Then again, they heard a scream. But it's not from the backstage..... It's from the fans.

Fans:"arhhh!!!! Watch out!!!!"

Anesagi:"sh*t. The fans noticed it"

Yamato:"manager!"

They look at the source of the voice and saw the other idols running towards them.

Tsumugi:"Minna.... "

Ryuu:"what happens?"

Gaku:"the fans and the staff was yelling and running "

Anesagi:"the light stage is gonna fall"

Idols:"WHAT?!?!"

The idols look at the light stage that was about to fall.

Sogo:"so that what's happens"

Tamaki:"they're gonna hurt! Why we didn't help them!"

"Guys!!! "

They turn around and saw Hikaru, Riku's manager was running towards them.

Hikaru:"I heard what happens"

Tsumugi:"what should we do?"

Hikaru looks at the stage and then Riku.

Hikaru:".... "

With Tenn, Iori and Riku

They were still singing even though they were confused of why the fans were yelling at them. Not in excitement, but like a warning to them.

Fans:"watch out!!!!"

Fans:"go away from there!!!"

Fans:"it's about to fall!!!!"

Then they finally stop. They look at each other then the fans. And then they look at their friends and managers.

They looks like they were holding back. But like the fans do, they were yelling to get away from the stage.

Fans:"it's falling!!!!!!!"

And that was when the three of them look up. The light are falling! And it's falling to.... Tenn!

The backstage

Hikaru:"forget about the performance!! We need to get them out of there!!"

Everyone(except the staffs) was startled hearing Hikaru yelled at them.

Hikaru:"why are you doing?!?! Don't just stand there!!"

Hikaru then run to tell the staffs what they should do. The idols and the managers' senses have returned and they look at Hikaru.

Gaku:"I guess not all people was evil"

Back to the stage

Riku realized this and immediately push him aside which shock Tenn. He was able to save Tenn but not himself.

CRASH!!!!!!

"RIKU-SAN!! RIKU!! RIKKUN!!! RIKU-KUN!! RIKU-SAMA!!!"

(The Riku-sama is what the fans call him because I don't know what the fans call him. And I don't know what the sound of something falling)

Tenn POV

Riku...... Riku save me..... Riku save me but...... Not himslf..... RIKU!!!

"Kujo -san snap out off it!"

I saw....... Riku..... He's.... Laying on his..... Blood? No.... Riku..... Riku no!!!

"Tenn!!"

My senses return and I saw my friends are here. Ryuu is on his phone, probably calling the ambulance. The fans are still yelling and the guards try to calm them.

Riku..... I won't.... I won't let you go again.... I won't leave you again..... I won't, Riku.... I won't.

Gaku:"oi Tenn. The ambulance is here. One person are allowed to go inside it"

I look at Gaku, confused.

Tenn:"What about-"

Hikaru:"I'll go inform the president want happened. Also, I already read your files, Tenn -san. As a manager, I also concern about my idol too"

My eyes widened. Then I look at the others. They're smiling. I smile back to them and then walk into the ambulance.

I look at him sleeping form. The breathing mask was on. I hold his hand tightly. Afraid if I let go, he will disappear in blink of eyes.

Medic 1:"dont worry Kujo -san. He will be okay"

Tenn:"thanks "

Medic 2:"Kujo-san.....is he a special person to you?"

Tenn:"yeah he's like a brother to me"

'Because he is my brother. And I will never let him go. Not again' I thought to myself.

Then the ambulance was quiet agian. Only the sound of sirens was heard.

I hold Riku's hand and lean my forehead to it.

"Please be okay"

I whisper to myself.

End of Tenn POV

-------------------------------------------------

I'm back!!!!!! Sorry for not updating! I must been very busy these days and couldn't update my stories!!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO!! The drawing at the top was mine and @ninxx_ is my Instagram account.