Chapter 25

Momo:"hello my adorable kouhais!!!"

Momo said while the door harshly swing open. Yuki is not far behind him.

But what they didn't expect is that ZOOL to come here and the air seems gloomy.

At that very moment, Momo also realize what is happening.

Momo:"still no trace of him?"

Tenn:"no"

Tenn's voice is not like his sharp-tongue attitude that like to roast Gaku, his voice is full of sadness.

Yuki:"don't worry, we will find him"

At the exact moment, the door of i7's dorm was knocked harshly. The knocks was more powerful than Touma and Momo cough cough kick  the door.

Sogo stand up and hurriedly open the door.

But what they didn't expect is, when Sogo open the door, a person fall to ground which surprised the idols.

All:"ERKKKK!!!!!"

You could see Yuki is carrying Momo bridal style, Gaku and Touma sitting on the ground and Nagi and Tamaki hugging Mitsuki while the others looks shock.

Sogo check the man to see if he was okay. But before he could touch the man, Tamaki stop him.

Tamaki:"No! So-chan wait! He might be a zombie!!"

Nagi:"*gasp* the zombie apocalypse have started!!"

Seeing this, Momo decided to play with them too.

Momo:"hurry! Let's go to the panic room!!!"

Nagi:"but we don't have panic room!!"

Tamaki:"we gonna be a zombie!!!!"

Others can only sweatdropped while Momo is snickering.

Sogo look at the man, he have reddish brown hair. Kinda familiar don't you think?

He have bruises all over his body, there's also cuts, his hair is a mess and his face us pale.

Sogo:"he's hurt!"

Without wasting more time, Sogo went to the kitchen to take the first aid kit.

While he gone to retrieve it, the others look at the unconscious man.

Gaku:"looks familiar don't you think?"

They look at him for a little longer, then they finally realize who it is.

Tenn:"this is Hikaru Akatsuki, Riku's manager"

Yamato:"what happened to him?"

Ryuu:"whatever happened to him, we need to heal him first. Then we get our answer"

Ryuu and Torao carry Hikaru to the couch to let him rest. Then Sogo arrived with the first aid kit.

They clean his wound and put a bandages on him. Then they let him rest.

After 2 hours, he finally wake up. Only to see, Tenn and Gaku fighting and the others playing video games. He feel like he want to faint again but that's not the reason why he's here.

They all gather at the living room. Everybody wanting answers. Why he's here? Why he injured? What happened to Riku?

Hikaru:"I'm sure you're asking why I'm here"

Tenn:"isn't that obvious, Hikaru Akatsuki?"

You could see Tenn release his dark aura that started to fill the living room. Any normal person would already shivering from his dark aura but Hikaru is not someone you categorized as 'normal'. He deal with these types of people everyday including the president himself.

Hikaru:"im here to ask for help"

Everyone was confuse. Help?

Tenn raised his eyebrow while looking at Hikaru.

Tenn:"and why would we help you?"

Hikaru:"because its about Riku"

Everyone perk up from the mentioning of Riku.

Hikaru:"just like you, im worry about Riku. Remember two weeks ago when Riku said that the president of TakaProd went to the New York?"

Everyone nod except for ZOOL since they're not there.

Hikaru:"it seems the president went back earlier than its supose to. He come back at the exact moment when Riku and I7 finish the 'Idolish7 night with you'"

Mitsuki:"you got to be kidding me"

Hikaru:"he knows about it and angry at me.The next day, i heard a conversation between Riku and the president. He said that he will erased all his memories and brought Riku away from Japan"

Yamato:"that fucking bastard!!"

Yuki:"then how you get those injuries?"

Hikaru:"oh that... I hacked through his system. He knew its me and call me a traitor then brought me to the basement for 'punishment'"

Minami:"what should we do now?"

Hikaru:"don't worry, i have a plan"

-----------------------------------------------

Ok this chapter is super short than before.