A hotel for monsters

There was a lot of walking, which you both didn't mind. It was still surprising to see that he didn't freak out at that point. But, it didnt matter that much.

"Woah, look at that!" Johnny tuged at your arm.

"Oh god" you look up to see a huge castle

"... Lets go in!" Johnny says while running up to the entrance

"Wait wait wait no!!" You say trying to warn him, but he ends up pulling you along anyways.

When he opened the door, you saw that it had all types of monsters. Werewolves, Frankenstein, and... a brain with eyeballs?

"Now you don't see that every day." you say only to find the boy not there.

You looked behind you and the doors were spinning uncontrollably.

Then the next thing you know, your being pushed into a closet.

"Woah small room for a castel but hey look at these dustpans they give you."Johnny says while tapping a little button on the handle.

"Quiet!"  the man says while starting to pull apart his backpack.

"What are you hiding? Your torches? Pitchforks?" Pulling out a shirt, he takes a big whiff of it... Then goes on to this.

"AHHH. I CAN'T BREATHE. ITS KILLING ME." The guy says acting like someone just sprayed you with holy water.

"Yeah definitely due for a fluff and fold." Johnny says while folding it up.

" What is this? A torture device? A secret mind controller? YOU WONT READ MY THOUGHTS! I WONT LET YOU!" The guy says as you muster up the courage to say something.

"Um... I think thats called music." you say shyly, trying to make them not hear you... But they did.

"When did you get in here?" the guy in the cape asked

" You kinda pushed me in here..." you say trying your best not to look at him.

"And dont forget you draged me along with you." you say blankly.

"Well you didn't have to follow m-" he says while you cut him off.

"You dragged me here." You say again blankly

"What, whoa look at all these great costumes." Johnny says completely ignoring it.

"Whats your name by the way?" you ask the guy in the cape.

"Count Dracula" he says with a deadpan.

"Hey guys look at this costume" johnny says trying to get your attention

"Costumes" drac says coming up with idea..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed the second chapter. Sorry the last one was short but i think i made up for it here. Thanks again for reading