Entitled Parent part 2

Today you got the day off. And guess where you went? To get fucking boba! You got back to the hotel and went to find Drac. You saw him talking to a guest. You looked closer and saw it was the lady from yesterday.

Yep. The woman that got mad at you for eating a muffin. You decided to hide and listen.

"Ma'am. I allowed my workers to get something if they're hungry. There's no problem with it." Drac said with an annoyed look on his face.

"I don't care. That woman took my son's food."

"Did your son get it first?"

"Well, no. But he was going to-"

"Well if he didn't get it before, it was fine."

You heard the woman yelling at Drac. You felt somewhat guilty. But he was right.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your leg. You look down to see the boy of  the fucking Karen.

"Hey kid. 'Sup?"  You ask with a smile on your face.

"Why is momma yelling at that man?"

"I think she's still mad that I ate the last muff-"

Just as you were going to finish, the woman yelled at me.

"GET AWAY FROM MY CHILD YOU MANIAC!!"

She was about to hit you when you grabbed her arm and looked at her with a blank face.

"Says the woman yelling at the man that could literally kick you out over a muffin. Also your calling me a maniac when you're about to hit me."

She tried punching you with her other hand, but you grabbed it too.

"If you don't stop I will break both of your arms."

The kid stepped in.

"Stop it, momma. You could go back to jail."

"I'm sorry. What!?!" You said about to die laughing.

"C-come on. Let's go back to our room."

They leave while you're trying to stop giggling. Drac rushed towards you.

"Are you okay, honey?"

As he asked you that, you burst out in laughter.

"H-how did I not see that coming?"

That was the hardest you ever laughed. It took about 5 minutes for you to calm down.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." You say placing a kiss on his cheek.