Dining hall

You were just drawing something when the doors slammed open. You were on the floor, heart beating out of your chest. You looked around the corner to see... Drac without a shirt and a towel around his waist. If it wasn't as if you were having a heart attack, that made it worse. You hid under the table afraid of being caught.
(MY POOR BABY!!)

There was some words that you could hear, but it was mostly muffled. Then you heard loud screeching. A few moments later your table was lifted up in the air.

Woah.

You kinda wanted to ride on one, so you did a quick count and you whispered.

"15 up please."

You were hoping that Drac wouldn't see you, so you kept quiet. In the corner of your eye you saw Johnny riding a table to the ceiling.

"Shhhh." Johnny said putting his finger to his mouth.

Just as you got comfy, someone grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you on another table. You kinda thought it was Johnny trying to scare Drac, but it was Drac who pulled you next to him.

"Hey there." Drac said whilst smiling, showing his teeth.

"O-oh H-hey.."

Fuck I hate my stuttering!

"So wanna go get that kid?" Drac said putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Y-yeah"

You and Drac sped up on the table to catch up with Johnny.

"Oh where'd you go, grandpa?" Johnny said looking around.

"Don't freak out, gravity face." Drac said turning the table upside down.

They were speaking some other stuff, but you weren't paying attention. This is the closest you have ever been to Drac. Drac looked over to see you staring at him. You just looked away while blushing.

You were reaching the end of the hall and Drac ordered a bunch of tables to block the path. And what surprised you is that Johnnys just flew right through that wall.

"Hey, jump after me (Y/n), okay?"

"O-oh okay."

After, Drac stood up and flew right towards the wall of tables. You decided to go into your human form since it was easier. You got a running start and went right through the wall of tables. In midair you changed back into your demon form. You were caught by Drac, him carrying you bridal style, before putting you down.

The boys just began slapping each others hands. The last thing you remember was hitting a body of armor. You then hit a wall. Then every thing whent black.

Dracs POV

I was really freaking out. I couldn't find Johnny or (Y/n).

Okay, scratch that. I did find (Y/n). The was against a wall, knocked out cold.

Then I started to panic even more. I ran over to her to see if there was any injuries. And thank the lord there wasn't. I picked her up and ran her to her room. I went another way in case Mavis was still awake. I opened her door and set her on the bed. When I did, I got a good look at her. To be honest, it was the cutest thing I had ever seen.