Drunken love

Here ya go.

Contains: Drunk sex, first time, nicknames

Have fun

----------------------------------------------

The hotel was hosting a party. The occasion? To be honest, you had no clue. But, that doesn't mean that you won't go. So you went to the closet and picked out something simple.

Not to your surprise, the party was the same place Mavis had her birthday party

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Not to your surprise, the party was the same place Mavis had her birthday party.  But there was one thing different. No children were there. Absolutely none of the wolf pups were here. But otherwise it looked normal. Everyone was just talking, having fun, and some eating.

It was a struggle to find Drac. It was rare that he wandered of, but you shrugged it off as you saw him by the punch table with his friends.

I wanna try some of that scream cheese. You thought.

Time skip ( God I'm sorry)

It was about an hour and you kept seeing Drac go back to the punch bowl. You got curious and went to get a cup. You took one sip and immediately recognized the flavor.

It. Was. Alcohol.

You set it down and walked away. Not five minutes later, you felt and saw a drunk Dracula hanging on to your shoulders.

"H-hey honey. Whatchu doing?" Drac said.

"Sweetie, do you need to lie down?"

"N-no. I'm f-fine."

Despite of his protests, you started to bring him to your shared room. You set him on the top of the coffin so he can regain his balance.

"Hun, imma get your PJ's. Stay here please."

He just nodded while you walked away. You were tired,too. So you decided you'd help him get cleaned up and go to bed with him. You grabbed a new set of his pajamas and gave them to him.

"Honey, do you need help?"

"No. I-I'm fine, devil chops."

You smiled at the nickname he gave you. You walk into the closet and start to get undressed and dressed into your PJ'S. Just as you put your tank top on, you felt two arms wrap around you. It scares you at first, but you recognize who it is right away.

"Honey, are you ok-"

You stop abruptly to see he's only in his tank top ,showing of his broad shoulders, and PJ pants. You blush lightly at the sight.