Regrets

Dracula POV

I was walking down to (Y/n)'s room to apologize. I see a sign on her door that says 'cleaning for next guest'.

Damn it. She left. I head to Mavis's room to try and comfort her. I knock on her door. She doesn't answer so I enter only to find she isn't there. I fly around to find her on the roof. I land on the roof and sit next to her.

"Dad, can you do me a favor?" Mavis asked.

"Yes, yes, of course, darling. Anything."

"Will you erase my mind?"

I frown at the thought.

" No, no, no, no. No, I won’t do that. There's too much I want you to remember."

Mavis starts to cry as I finished my sentence.

"You were right dad. The humans hate us."

"Sweetheart, there are so many eligible monsters out there. Your so young to.. What is that?"

"It's (Y/n)'s gift." She said handing it to me.

I unfold it to find a colored drawing of Mavis.

"She gave it to me before she left. She said she couldn't afford to stay."

It was breathtaking. This made me feel even more guilty for yelling at her.

"And I thought me and Johnny zinged. But I guessed it was only me.You should be happy dad. Now there's no more reason for me to leave. I have no more dreams. I'm just like you now."

She disappeared after that. Still gripping the drawing of Mavis, I tell myself.

"What have I done?"

I fly down to the loud lobby to try and get somebody to help find Johnny and (Y/n).

"Friends, please stop."

"To late rat bat!" Murray yelled.

"Please. I need your help to find Johnny and (Y/n)."

"The human! He could've killed us!" Wayne yelled.

"He touched my guitar!" Murray yelled.

"He put his hand in my mouth to see if it would disappear!" Griffin yelled.

"He let me eat his scooter!"  the gremlin lady said.

"I know I lied. I was wrong. But you have to believe me. Johnny wasn't a bad guy. The truth is I don't even know if humans are bad any more." I turn to Frank's box "Frank, come on buddy. You understand."

"He's not talking to you. First you tell us humans are bad, now there good. What else? Up is down, cold is hot, gremlins don't smell." Eunice says.

"Hey!" A random gremlin yells.

"I liked Johnny. Cousin or no. He told fun stories." Frank said.

"I think they zinged. But I got in the way." I said.

"You only zing once in your life." Frank said while crying.

"And... I zinged with (Y/n)." I said.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Wanda yelled.

"Ok lets go." Wayne said while dragging me out from behind the counter.

Time skip ( after they find Johnny at night)

Dracula pov

We found Johnny and brought him back here. I'm going to wait til night so I have more time to find (Y/n).

Another time skip

Frank walked around asking for        (Y/n)'s address. Someone gave it to him and he gave it to me. Right now I'm on my way out. I turn into a bat and go to the city where the monster festival was at. He said look for the 3rd street with the fifth building. I land to find it's an apartment building. I try and find a window where her room might be. I find a room that has paintings of two people and a child hung up on the wall. I take a closer look and see it's (Y/n) and her parents. The dad has white hair and red eyes while the mom has black hair and black eyes. I knock on the window to see if she can hear me. About 2 minutes pass and nothing. I try and knock again before she enters the room. I duck before she can see me. I need to get her attention somehow.

(Y/n) pov

I walk to my room only to sit on my bed and sulk.

Why was I such an idiot?

I soon hear a knock on the window. I look over to see that it's Drac. Why is he here? I thought he wanted me to leave. I reluctantly get up and open the window. He steps in and looks at me with a pained face.

"Why are you here?"

"I came here to tell you something."

"Well spill it. I don't have all night."

You expected him to tell you he was sorry and leave. But he pulled you in, and gently kissed your lips. You were surprised at first, but you grew comfortable and kissed him back. He pulled away, causing you to whine a bit. He laughed at your childish reaction.

"I zinged with you (Y/n)."

Ruining the moment you ask.

"Wait, what's a zing?"

"Heh, well it's kinda like love at first sight for monsters."

"Ooohhh. My bad" you say while rubbing the back of your neck.

"It's ok. But (Y/n), I want you back at the hotel."

You didn't know what to say. Everything you own is here.

"I'll help with your stuff."

Well, that answered your question.

"S-sure."

He chuckles, pulling you in for another kiss.

(AHHH!)