Cuddle Bat

Ok so this is the first recommendation. _Jay_the_Pan_ recommended this chapter. Again you can privately message me for more ideas.

It had been a few weeks since you came here. And it was going  amazingly. You got all the stuff you needed in and you were getting along really well with everyone.

But today just wasn't your day. You woke up on the wrong side of bed. Literally. You woke up on the floor. And cause of that, you had a headache the rest of the night.

To make things worse, all the guests were rushing you with your orders.

And you were in just a bad mood the rest of the night. As soon as you were done, you headed of to the room you and Drac shared. On your way there a voice stopped you in your tracks.

"(Y/n), you okay?"

It was Drac. To be honest, he was the only person you wanted to see right now.

"Oh. Hey Drac." You said lazily.

You felt two arms wrap around your waist.

"What's wrong, honey?" He said pulling your back into his chest.

"I'm just not having a good day."

"You want to talk about it?" He said as you were getting closer to your room.

"...yeah."

You both enter the room and sit down on the bed. Well, coffin. He wraps his arms around you so you were leaning on him.

"So honey. What's wrong?"

You explain everything that happened. To be honest, you didn't know what else to say or do after that.

After you were done, he sat up which kinda made you fall over a bit. He grabbed your hand gently and led you to a couch in your shared room.

He picked you up and laid you and him both on the couch. Him on the actual couch and you on him.

He pulled you up a little and starts slowly rubbing small circles on your back. You released a breath you didn't know you had.

"Feeling a little better?"  He asked while whispering in your ear.

You nod a little while you put your head onto his chest. He starts to play with your hair. You feel your eyes drooping. In the next 5 minutes, your out like a light. All you feel next is him carrying you to the coffin and placing you in. You wake up a little later to him getting in, only to resume the previous actions he did before.