💫~Party Pooper

With each twirl of the wine glass, the tyrant felt irritated with himself. He couldn't help but stare at the pouting Saiyan slumped on the bench. For once the tyrant sympathized for someone. But of course, he couldn't admit that he pitied the Saiyan, the emperor was too proud to admit that! He chugged the glass, banging it onto the counter as he sat up from the chair. His tail twitched angrily as he paced to Goku with a bitter face. The Saiyan slowly looked up, his eyes growing wide as he saw the tyrant running his way.

"What's up Frieza?" Goku said, cocking his head. But the tyrant didn't reply, he simply sat down beside the Saiyan, staring at the ground. "Frieza? What's up?" He repeated himself, his voice sounding unsure.

"Just give me that damn toy!" Frieza exclaimed in a demanding as he turned to the Saiyan. Goku nodded as he fiddled with his belt, pulling out a little brown plush. The tyrant thrashed it out of hand, making the Saiyan believe he was going to tear it into pieces. But instead, the icejin clasped it in his hand, holding it like his life depended on it. He wanted to apologize to the Saiyan for being so rude earlier, but he couldn't force himself to do it.

"You don't seem to be having fun. Do you want me to take you to your ship?" Goku nudged the tyrant, who made a grunt.

"No, at least not yet," Frieza mumbled, tightening his grip on the plush. He looked up, and past the oak trees, he saw the party booming. Everyone was laughing, dancing, and having a great time. Frieza was never fond of such events, they were always too loud and simply irritated him. The tyrant let out a sigh as he shut his eyes, not wanting to open them.

"So...What do you wanna do? Wanna go to my friends?" Goku cocked his head, giving his attention to the icejin.

"I'm sure they won't enjoy my presence," Frieza muttered, slowly scooting away from the Saiyan, but Goku just moved closer.

"Well...Do you wanna talk about something?" Goku rested his arm around the top of the bench, leaning closer to the icejin, which made the tyrant flinch a bit.

"No." Frieza quickly replied. His eyes were focused on the party, trying to forget about the Saiyan's presence.

"Alright. I'm gonna go hang out with my friends then, just tap me when you feel like going home..." The Saiyan mumbled as he left the tyrant alone, who rolled his crimson eyes. With a groan, Frieza stood up, stomping over to the bar once again.

"Give me one of everything that you serve, if you'd be so kind." The emperor grumbled as he glared at the worker, noticing a gulp travel down his throat. But his eyes quickly focused on the party, Goku, to be specific. That simian's mouth never seemed to close when he was with his friends, but when the Saiyan was around Frieza, who couldn't even spark a casual conversation. The tyrant felt rage deep within him. Of course, talking to the monkey was deeply annoying, but it enraged him deep down knowing that Goku didn't really like talking to him either. With a negative mindset, Frieza began to chug down the alcoholic beverages, not worrying about the shot glass contained. The tyrant was just hoping to get the Saiyan off his mind.

                                   *******

"What d-do you m-mean "you ran out" do you h-have any idea who y-you're t-talking to?" Frieza slumped onto the counter, swaying side to side. He's never been this drunk, mostly since he usually only sips on wine, nothing else. Being this drunk left the emperor ill-tempered. With a groan, he slid all the glasses onto the floor as he stood up. He began staggering in Goku's direction. His vision blurry, as if everything had tripled. All eyes were on the tyrant, who was wobbling behind the Saiyan in the orange gi, his legs shaking, unable to support his upper body.

"Y-yeah! Y-you b-better p-pay attention to..to me n-..."Before Frieza failed to get his final few words out, the tyrant collapsed onto the floor, leaving Goku in shock. The Saiyan gasped at the sight, he bent down, sliding his hand under the tyrant's thighs, and the other under his shoulders, picking him up like he would a bride.