💫~Stay The Night

Goku had decided to spend the rest of the day with Frieza. And to the Saiyans surprise, the tyrant seemed to be enjoying his company, which did make Goku happy.  They were now back at Frieza's quarters, both comfortably sitting on the opposite sides of the crescent-shaped couch. Goku had been attacking the poor icejin with endless questions, most of them being about Frieza himself, or his race. But still, the tyrant refused to answer the question Goku had asked him back in the dining room.

It was mostly since the tyrant simply had no answer. Yes, He's had soldiers that he used for his own pleasure like Zarbon, or even Captain Ginyu when Zarbon wasn't around to help him. But they're both long gone. And it wasn't anything he'd consider a relationship anyways. Of course, people had tried, but it was solely for riches and fame. Even despite that, Frieza had never found anyone "attractive" enough for the emperor. But the Saiyan in the orange gi was slowly changing his mind. Frieza had been feeling things for Goku he couldn't completely describe. And these emotions for the Saiyan made Frieza feel sick to his stomach, he couldn't bare this feeling.

Goku's presence alone had been making the tyrant feel like this, and he hated it.

Frieza's eyes grew wide as he felt Goku's hand lightly brush over his thigh, causing him to flinch slightly. The Saiyan had scoot himself closer to the tyrant, now inches away from him.

"So. You never really answered the question I asked you back in the dining room. Was it a weird thing to ask or something?" Goku awkwardly rose his hand up to his neck, scratching it in an awkward fashion. Frieza simply looked up at the Saiyan with a slightly sour face.

"I'm simply not comfortable with answering that specific question. Now get over it! I'm beginning to grow tired of your presence here. Keep being a pain and you'll have to go back home." Frieza let out a grunt, moving slightly away from Goku. "Why would you care to know anyway?

The Saiyan's cheeks slightly changed to a pink hue at Frieza's last comment, before he let out a giggle. "I'm just curious y' know? I have a wife, Vegeta has a wife. I even have a granddaughter! So I was wondering if you had a special someone."

"Absolutely not! Not one being is worthy enough of having me!" Frieza paused, lowering his voice, taking a calmer tone, "I do have a son though. And I do care for him very much believe it or not. But I am afraid he does not share the same feelings for me..."

"Oh." Goku opened his mouth to say something else, but nothing would spill out. He didn't know what to say. "Sorry" was all he could come up with.

"I don't need your brainless apologies." Frieza barked, scooting himself farther from the Saiyan. They both sat in silence for a couple of minutes, feeling too awkward to say something. Then finally Goku started speaking.

"Hey, could I stop by and spar with you every once in a while? Maybe for a little bit every day." The tyrant's eyes grew wide as he heard the Saiyans request. He had no problem with it at first, but then he realized having to spend a fraction of his day with Goku would without a doubt just increase Frieza's feelings for him.

"I'll keep it in mind, I'm not too sure if I'd want you coming aboard my ship every day." Frieza looked up, his eyes locking with the obsidian eyes of the Saiyan for a second before he turned to the floor once again. "And we would have to spar on another planet, there's zero tolerance for fighting on my ship."

"That's fine! It should be fun!" Goku let a smile rise across his face as he leaned back on the couch, stretching his back slightly. The tyrant rolled his eyes as he stood up from the couch and approached the drawer that was resting by his bedside. It was a pearly white color with a sleek design. Frieza took out what seemed like a book from the bottom drawer, and walked back to the crescent-couch, the book wrapped in his hands. Goku cocked his head at the item in the tyrant's hands. "What's this?"