💫~Another Date?!

"Hey, what's wrong?" The Saiyan cooed, lighting caressing the tyrant's shoulder. Frieza quickly pushed away Goku's hand, hoping he wouldn't take note of the emperor's reddened face. "Were you crying?" Goku asked yet another question cocking his head, gazing down at the emperor as he began to slightly crouch down to Frieza's level.

"I'm completely fine." The icejin lied.

Frieza was utterly hurt, he had waited almost three hours for the damn Saiyan to show up for dinner, and he had not come till now, catching the emperor at his worst moment. Not only was the tyrant angry, but he was starving as
well.

"I do have a better question for you, what are YOU doing in my QUARTERS without authority?" Frieza growled as he began to stand up, his voice increasing in volume with each word that escaped his mouth.

"The little yellow guy let me in. I can't remember his name though." Goku shrugged. The room got quiet as the Saiyan further observed the saddened tyrant who stood to his right. Goku sighed, opening his mouth again. "I'm really sorry I didn't show up on time. Chi-Chi made me do a lot of work in the field since I haven't in a while, and she stayed the entire time to make sure that I wouldn't leave. Please don't be upset Frieza, you know I'd rather spend time with you than plow the field, but I had no choice. "

"Nonsense, you most luckily just forgot. There's no need to lie, and I'm not upset either." Frieza crossed his arms and began to walk to his bed. He knew that Goku was most likely being honest with him, and he was truly feeling down because of the Saiyan's absence, but he could never let him know his suffering over the situation. Frieza let himself sit in the corner. The Saiyan stayed still for a minute before sitting down next to the tyrant.

"I'm telling you the truth. And even if you're not upset, I'm sorry anyway" Goku glanced around the tyrant for a second, before he laid down on the bed. Frieza still continued to stare at the marble floor.

After a silent pause, an idea popped into Goku's mind. He jolted up from the bed, wrapping his warm hands around Frieza's waist and pulling him closer to his body. The tyrant gasped, and before he had any time to open his mouth, Goku began talking.

"You see, There's this thing Chi Chi and I do sometimes. I was thinking maybe we could try it. You know...to make you feel better..." The Saiyan cooed sweetly near Frieza's ear.

The tyrant's face had turned completely red. Goku couldn't possibly be suggesting what Frieza thought he was. The tyrant had forgotten all about the hand wrapped around his waist, he pushed it off and stared at Goku with a face of horror.

He's too innocent, he would never suggest something like that out of the blue! Yes, I'm aware he has kids but, he just doesn't seem like the type to do such acts for 'fun'! Frieza thought to himself, he was unsure about how to reply to such a statement.

"W-what are you suggesting?"

"Oh! Nothing bad! Sometimes she gets real angry at me and I let her yell at me since it helps her calm down. So I was thinking you'd want to do that with me since I don't want you to be mad or upset." Goku shrugged, gazing at the tyrant, whose face was now a deeper red.

Frieza was utterly disgusted In himself, he couldn't believe he thought about Goku and him executing such vile actions! But the way the Saiyan wrapped his hand around Frieza's waist, and the way the Saiyan had phrased it, made it sound like something completely different.

"O-oh" the tyrant stuttered, unsure if he should continue his sentence. "I thought you were talking about something else..."

"Like what?" Goku cocked his head. He gazed at the shorter man sitting beside him, noticing the uncomfortable expression forming on his face. "Oh it's fine you don't have to tell me if you don't feel like it."