💫~Breakfast and Wine

Sleeping in the abyss of space was quite different than what Goku was used to. There was no sunlight to wake him up, everything was just, well, complete darkness. You never know when you're really supposed to get up, he figured that's why Frieza gets tired so easily, he probably doesn't get enough rest.

Just as the Saiyan was beginning to wake up, he felt something lay on his arm. He turned to his left, squinting his eyes to try and make out what it could possibly be. He let out a silent "oh" once he realized it was Frieza, who was still deep in his sleep, with his mouth slightly open. Afraid of waking up the tyrant, Goku carefully removed his hand from under the icejin, wrapping it around him instead, and pulling Frieza a bit closer.

Hed never thought he'd say this but Frieza looked so peaceful when he's asleep like he'd never hurt even a fly.

Goku wouldn't say he had "feelings" for the tyrant, but he did feel some sort of pull, or connection to the man, which had been causing him to come and visit him so often. Maybe the Saiyan was wrong, maybe he did have some sort of feelings for the tyrant, but such feelings couldn't be romantic. Goku had a wife, and two kids, he shouldn't feel attracted to anyone but his wife, yet he just couldn't help it.

He chose to ignore these feelings, because he guessed that the tyrant would never feel the same way, and that's where he was so, very wrong.

Goku lightly nudged the sleeping tyrant, hoping that would wake him up, but he was still sleeping like a baby. The Saiyan gave another slight nudge, this time, a groan escaped his mouth. Frieza stretched his neck, cracking it as his head moved. He sleepily opened his eyes, staring at Goku inches away from his face, once Frieza realized how close he was, he turned a light pink and attempted to move away, but the Saiyan's arm that was wrapped around him stopped him from moving away any further, The tyrant turned even redder.

"What are you doing!?" Frieza groaned. "Move your damn arm!"

"Hey! Why are you so cranky! You're the one who was laying on it! and it was falling asleep so I needed to move it!" Goku barked, raising his voice a bit.

"What does any of that have to do with your arm being wrapped around my body!" Frieza exploded, half from anger and a half from embarrassment. He hated the fact that he enjoyed the feeling of Goku's hand on his skin a little too much. It made the tyrant feel warm and secure, he despised it.

The Saiyan sighed, moving his arm and letting the tyrant scoot back.

"Forget it. Do you still wanna get breakfast or no." Goku sighed, sitting up, his back now against the wall.

"Honesty I'm not even sure," Frieza mumbled. "Yes, sure, whatever just...Could you go get it while I get ready? So we could just eat on my ship and I don't have to waste any time going back and forth."

"Oh. I mean alright yeah!" Goku sprung up from the bed, and grabbed his boots, slipping them on one by one. Frieza's cheeks were tinted pink just from looking at the damn Saiyan! He let his lips curl up into a smirk before turning the opposite way and getting off the bed, his feet making a squeaking sound as the touched the floor.

He stood still for a moment before turning to Goku, who was adjusting his gi.

"How long will it take you?" Frieza said, little emotion in his voice. "Actually, I'm not quite sure why I'm asking."

"Hey...Is that supposed to be an insult?" Goku let out a fake gasp. "Because if you're trying to insult about time, should I remind you about your 'five minutes' thing on Namek?" The Saiyan giggled as the tyrant let out a groan. Frieza decided to ignore Goku anyway, trying his best to forget that the Saiyan had just insulted him.