High School Part One

Yes Maddie, I do know this is my third oneshot draft. No Maddie, I do not care.

So far, Tony Rogers-Stark was not impressed with Midtown School of Science and Technology. The tour guide seemed more inclined to flirt with Harley Keener-Rogers-Stark and Cooper Barton-Romanoff than give the three kids (the young woman was completely ignoring Iris Banner) and their parents a real tour of the school. Soon, a curly haired girl walked over and turned to the girl in front of us. "Stacy, if you're not giving a tour, scram. And you're not, this is my tour group."

The girl, Stacy, pouted for a moment, quickly pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Harley. It had ten numbers scribbled on it. A phone number. 'I'm gonna murder her...' Tony thought, but Harley got there first.

He barely glanced at the paper before he handed it to Iris. "I think, y'know, female is more your type, Ire."

Iris gave Stacy a disgusted look. "Not that kinda female. Thanks for the consideration, you gay mess."

Stacy gave them both a shocked look, before muttering 'fags' under her breath and stalking off. The curly haired girl glared at Stacy's retreating figure until she disappeared around a corner.

"Sorry about her. I'm Michelle, but my friends call me MJ. My friends are actually the reason I'm late. They kept distracting me, and then when I realized I had to leave, they begged me not to. They're very needy."

Tony swore he could hear Harley mutter, "that's hot," under his breath.

"Well!" Cooper jumped into introductions. "This is my mom and dad, Natasha and Clint Barton-Romanoff. Harley's dads, Steve and Tony Rogers-Stark. And Iris's dads, Bruce and Thor Banner. I'm Cooper Barton-Rogers, your resident aro ace. Iris Banner, our completely-secure-with-her-sexuality lesbian. And Harley Keener-Rogers-Stark, our lovely gay mess."

The girl, MJ, smirked. "Cool. Nice to meet you all. C'mon, I'll show you around."

Then she shot a  W I N K  at Iris and motioned for them all to follow her.

She showed us around the school, countless classrooms and labs and workshops. An entire wing of the school was dedicated to separate labs and workshops that students could use as needed.

"And, finally, the last stop of our tour, chem lab number four. My losers are in here, they're weird, but everyone here is."

As they walked in, Tony spotted two boys in the room. A short boy, furiously typing out code on a laptop, faster then Tony had ever seen anyone code, even his employees. Bruce gaped at the boy, immediately intrigued. The other boy was working on a robot (see top pic) that looked like a young woman, around waist height. A cavalier King Charles spaniel pup sat a few feet away, wearing an official service dog vest. The vest had a leash attached, the end resting at the boy with the robot's feet.

MJ called to the two boys. "Hey losers, come say hi to the tour group!"

The two boys looked up. The coding kid looked immediately star struck, but he did his best to shake it off and stood up from the lab table. The robot boy took the end of the dog's leash and smiled tentatively, standing up from his previous position on the ground.

"Should I do introductions again?" Cooper asked. He was the official intro guy in the group, as he had memorized the proper spiel, the same one as he used with MJ earlier.

Tony scanned the group, contemplating Cooper's offer. Iris was still stealing glances at MJ, Cooper was staring at Tony expectantly, Harley looked completely content staring wide-eyed at the robot boy, Bruce was smiling and shaking the hand of the coding boy, Thor was confusedly looking back and forth between MJ and Iris, Natasha was contemplatingly gazing at the pup, Clint was smiling at everyone and fiddling with an arrow behind his back, and Steve was smiling at the adorable scene of MJ and Iris stealing glances at each other, blushing whenever they would catch the other's eye. Finally, Tony nodded at Cooper.