Field Trip Reprise Part 2

JBEKDBEIND YALL ARE SO NICE WTF!!! It ya boi Max, I'm updating again bc why not

"Oh no," Peter whispered.

Hide behind Ned.

Peter complied with Venom's advice and slipped behind his friend. He pulled the dogs close to him, but Thor wiggled out of his grasp and ran over to Harley, jumping at him and scratching at his legs. Harley laughed and Thor, the traitor, led Harley straight to Peter.

Harley looked down at where Peter was crouched behind Ned.

"H-hey, Harley."

Harley grabbed Peter and hoisted him up, pulling him into the southern boy's arms. Peter blushed but hugged Harley back, burying his face in the taller boy's chest.

"What are y'all lookin' at? Go back to eating!"

Of course, no one complied with Harley's request. They observed quietly as Harley sat down next to Peter and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. 

Peter, of course, was silently dying. He could feel the blush in his cheeks, and he knew it was because of Harley. That boy had come along with his accent and his natural charm and just completely improved Peter's life without permission, hadn't he? 

Soon enough, lunch was over and they were back on the move. Harley, of course, tagged along for the ride, and they couldn't ditch him.

Not that they wanted to, but Harley didn't know that.

Sooner than Peter would've hoped, Riri lead them to Tony's lab. Why was a high school group going to Tony's lab anyway?!

Harley threw his arm around Peter's shoulders casually, recognizing the signs of Peter starting to panic.

They walked into the advanced lab. The science kids were immediately enthralled in the machines and mechanisms, ignoring the billionaire in the back of the lab.

He was, not gonna lie, a little offended. He was famous, right? He was Tony motherfrickin' Stark!

Not everyone was distracted by the machines. Peter, Ned, MJ, and Harley had been here enough that they had gotten used to the advancedness. Peter and Harley were being surprisingly (to Tony) couple-y for the first time they met.

Peter shivered slightly in the cool temperatures of the lab. The temperature of the lab fluctuated with Tony's mood, and he was upset that everyone was ignoring him. Peter, being part spider, could not thermo regulate and started shutting down. Tony had a protocol to keep Peter warm, but he couldn't very well say "activate Cold Petey protocol" in front of Peter's whole class.

Harley, detecting the small changes in Peter, pulled his sweatshirt over his head and handed it to Peter. Peter hesitantly took the soft fabric from Harley and slipped it over his own head. It was a blue sweatshirt adorned with the Ravenclaw symbol, and it went well past Peter's hands.

No words exchanged, but the two bonded over that sweatshirt (Peter would continue to steal it for years to come).

"Ahem," Tony gently called attention to himself.

All heads snapped to him, and people flooded towards the billionaire.

Peter and Harley hung back by the elevator.

"How long has it been since you've slept?" Peter muttered.

"Couple days. Not important."

"Harleeeeeeeeey!"

"Peter-"

"Harley I swear to God if you don't sleep tonight I will kill myself."

Peter knew for a fact that threatening himself would be more effective than threatening Harley (AN: lol this is legit how me and Harley threaten each other)