25

Saturday night couldn't come fast enough. Vic and I had planned to go away this weekend, so for the whole week I was getting impatient and couldn't wait for tonight. I would get a whole night alone with Vic, just me and him. We finally wouldn't have to worry about people walking in on us kissing, although I'd like a lot more than kissing to happen, but Vic made it quite clear that nothing was going to happen this weekend. Did that mean I was going to respect his wishes? Hell no. Poor Vic, always trying to be a responsible adult but in the end he'll give into me. Who knows when we'd get time to be alone again? I was going to get the most out of it.

Vic and I decided not to travel into the city together so there was less chance of people we know seeing us leaving town together. We had both taken the train in, but at different times. He went first and I left about fifteen minutes later. My parents were under the impression that I was staying at Alex's for the night. My mom was reluctant to let me go considering my disorder, but I convinced her that I was feeling fine, then put on a sob story about how lonely I've been lately when she kept me isolated for a couple of weeks, so she reluctantly agreed. I asked Alex to cover for me, although he has no idea where I was going this weekend. He figured that he owed me one since I didn't tell Tay about him kissing me. So, I was in the clear to meet up with Vic.

I made it to the hotel with no problems. It was really nice. It wasn't like one of those really expensive, lavish hotels because honestly Vic and I probably couldn't afford that. But it still looked nice, maybe even a little posh. Mostly it was cute. The building was about 20 stories tall and mine and Vic's room was on the 14th. I went up to the reception desk in the lobby, told them my name and they gave me a key card.

My heart was pounding as I impatiently stood in the elevator. I couldn't wait to see Vic. I was practically jumping up and down in excitement. When I got to the floor I rushed out of the elevator and searched for room 145. I found it, swiped my card in the door and opened it. Looking around I saw a quaint, cosy room. There was a bed in the middle of it, only one. That made me smile. The sheets were a simple white. Straight across was a large window that led to a balcony. To my left on one of the walls facing the bed was a large TV, not that we'd need that or anything. To my right was a door. With the intentions to find Vic I opened it and was met with a small kitchen, but no Vic, and that's when I heard the shower running.

A sly smile crossed my lips as the most mischievous of thoughts crossed my mind. My boyfriend was naked in the shower, so what did you expect me to do? Still smiling to myself, I slipped my shoes and socks off, then took off my jeans then my shirt. I folded them and set them on the kitchen counter. I was simply wearing my blue silk boxers.

I was so bad, I knew that, but I still didn't stop myself from carrying out my devious plan. I went over to the door that I was sure led to the bathroom and opened it. It was your average bathroom, but I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. Instead my eyes laid upon Vic's very naked and very wet body in the shower. There was merely a glass door separating us.

"Hey," I got his attention as I closed the door behind me. His back was to me and god damn his ass was perfect. He glanced back at me, his eyes going wide.

"Kellin, uh, what are you doing in here?" he asked.

"Enjoying the view," I teased. He rolled his eyes and turned his head away, still keeping his back to me.

"Get out, Kellin, I'll be done in a minute," he ordered. Yeah right, like I was going to listen to him. I bit my bottom lip, briefly considering if I was pushing any boundaries here, but then I decided I didn't care. I slowly and quietly walked towards the shower. Steam surrounded me in the room. It was hot in here but I bet I could make it hotter. I stopped when I got to the door and slipped my boxers off, letting them fall to the floor.