𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

I woke up only to hear my music sweetly playing in my earbuds. I looked to my side to see my little brother in his car seat. He's sound asleep. I then look at the drivers seat. Their sat my mother driving and humming to the music playing on the radio.

'How long have I been asleep?'

I look outside, to see buildings coming ahead. I guess we'll be there soon. I lay my head back, closing my eyes and listening to my music.

"Y/n wake up!"

My eyes immediately open, hearing my mother yell at me. I look around to see her getting my brother out of his car seat. I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn my body towards the back of the car. There, was our dog Mochi. He saw me, and started wagging his tail. He jumped at me, licking my face. I giggle, and petted him. I grab him, and put him in the front, putting on his leash. I grabbed my backpack and put it on my shoulder.

I opened the door, only for Mochi to hop out, wagging his tail and sniffing around. He soon found a spot for him to do his business. I look away, looking at the houses around us.

Not gonna lie, this is a really good neighborhood! Their was a man watering his plants, and a kid ridding his bike. He looked a bit younger then me.

I then looked back at Mochi, he was done doing his business. He looked at me, and wagged his tail. I smile, I was about to pet him, when I heard my mother.

"Y/n! Grab a box from the trunk! Then get in the house!"

How the fuck am I going to carry the damn box? I'm holding Mochi! I guess I'll get a small one.

I walk over to the trunk, struggling to open it. It finally opens, and I grab the smallest box.

I walk over the house. The house wasn't bad looking, considering how mom is with our money problem. At least we have a house to live under. As long as My little brother Luka is safe. That's all that matters. I walk inside the house, it was a two story house.

Inside, the first thing you see is the stairs. To the left is a big space. I'm guessing the living room. I put the box down, and let Mochi run around the house. I was about to walk upstairs when I felt something. A presence. I look up, only to see a little boy, around five maybe, standing there.

Now, you would think in this situation I would be scared. But I'm used to it. I smile at him, he looks taken back, and opens his mouth.

"You can see me?"

I nod my head, I then see the big smile on him. I walk up the steps, I reach the top. I'm a bit taller then him. He smiles. and runs to a room. A room on the left. I fallow him. He floats around the room, smiling.

"This is my room!"

I look around, it's a nice size. The other room is a tad bit smaller. I guess I'll take this one. I put down my backpack. I then look at the little boy, he smiles.

"Your gonna stay in my room?"

I smile back at the little kid.

"Yup, we can be roommates."

"Yippee!"

He floats around the room. I tell him I'll be right back, that i have to grab a few boxes.