𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

I wake up, my alarm going off, filling my ears. I try trying it off, but it suddenly turns off by itself. Curious, I tiredly open my eyes to see the little boy. I'm shocked, I didn't even think he would do that.

"Good morning!"

"Morning."

I rub my eyes and yawn. I have to get used to a different schedule now. Ugh! That's the last thing I want. I take the covers off of me, and get off of the mattress. Mom never bought anything to actually hold the mattress. So I just have it on the floor. I look to the side, only to see my uniform hanging on the door knob.

Well, at least I have Mob to talk to at school. Yesterday he walk with me to my house. He was already walking in the same direction, so i wasn't really a burden for him. Now that I think about it, That's probably how it's gonna be from now on. And I'm not upset about it.

I guess I should get ready...

-Mini Time Skip-

"Bye little dude!"

"Bye!"

Honestly that little sprit is adorable. Even though I can't really see his face, he acts so adorable.

I walk downstairs, grabbing toast and putting it in my mouth. I wave to my little brother. He's gonna turn a year old in a month, so that's exciting!

"Not even gonna say bye to your mother, huh?"

Right. That's what I forgot. I mean I'm not really upset about it though.

"Bye mom."

I wave to her, not really wanting to give her a hug. She doesn't mind though. Last time I did, she was disgusted. That was years ago.

I walk out, checking my phone to see school starts in 20 minutes. I have enough time. Hopefully.

While I walked to school, I took the time to admire the neighborhood, and my surroundings.

I finally entered the school grounds. The first thing I see, is some guy picking on someone else. Was not expecting that to be the first thing for me to see. I'm probably gonna regret this but-

"Hey!"

The guy picking on the boy, looked at me sending me an angry expression. A look that can kill anyone in an instant.

"Are you talking to me? Huh?!"

He let's go of the boy. The boy falls to the ground. Panic in his dark blue eyes. He looks at the bully, then at me. I tilt my head a bit, telling him to run. He soon understands and runs off.

"Oh I see! You just wanted to help that guy, huh?"

He gets closer to me, a smirk is all I see. His eyes are daggers, Killing me second by second.

"Why wouldn't I help him? There's no need to pick on someone!"

I'm an idiot the first day of school, and I'm gonna die.

He looks at me, a confused yet he still has a smirk on his face. That smirk sending chills down my spine.

"So your that kind of-"

"Look, I'm not gonna put up with your bullshit. If you really want to talk to me, then talk to me when you finally realize how much of a jerk your being."

I walk towards the door entrance, steam coming out of my ears. UGH! I hate people like him. Why do people find enjoyment from seeing others in pain? The world needs to get better, the world needs to BE better. And people like that aren't gonna help.