𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

Turns out my mom is going to work late, and doesn't have anyone to take care of Luka. So, I can't go to work today. I have to take care of him, and I don't even know if I can do it on my own.

Me and my mom didn't even do anything.  She promised me we would, but it's like she totally forgot about it. Then again I guess it also did slip my mind too...

I walked outside seeing Mob walking towards me. I was about to wave when I saw something green next to him. I blinked a couple of times out of confusion. I walked over to Mob,

"Hey Mob, who's that?"

I pointed at the green blob next to him, as soon as I pointed it out, they floated around me, and seemed shocked I noticed them.

"Oh their name is Dimple I believe. I'm not really paying attention to him."

"Oh, uh, Hi dimple."

I waved to him as he looked at me up and down, and backed up quite a bit.

"Are you okay?"

Mob looked at me then at Dimple.
Dimple answer with a nervous "Yeah." And went back to following mob. Mob didn't seem to care about his actions, but I on the other hand did. Did I already do a bad first impression? All I did was say hi, and wave. Does my hair look bad or something?

The walk to school was okay, I mean, dimple was obviously listening to what we were talking about, so it was a bit awkward.

Whenever I saw Mob in the hallways, I saw dimple either looking at everyone, observing everyone. Or making comments about girls, which is something I don't agree with.

Classes actually weren't slow today, but it was time for me to go to my club. I get kinda bored in that club. Sure I can do whatever I want, but it would be nice if we actually DID something. But then again, I'm to lazy to do actual work.

I sat down and decided to text Jackson,

J= Jackson. Y= Y/n

J:So where do you work at????

Y: it's called 'spirits and such'. You know how I can see spirits? Well apparently there's a job for it

J:Oh! That's cool. Maybe I should visit you sometime

Y: you would do that for me?

J:Of course! Anything for my N/n

J: Do you like anyone?

Y: I don't think so, I mean if I did I think I'd know

J: Well I think there is someone I like 🤭

Y: wait really?? Who??

J: you know them.

Y:I do? Is it,... is it one of those girls?

J: nope.

Y: were we close?

J: very

If it wasn't those girls, then I have no idea who then. Someone I was really close with that wasn't those girls? I was friends with those guys, but we weren't close...
then could it be...