𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Me and onigawara walked into the library, so picked a area to do his homework. It was at the back of the library. I'm probably gonna get after him about something.

He grabbed a paper from his bag, it was (A subject your good at) oh this was gonna be easy. Wait... HE DIDN'T DO IT AT ALL!

"Could you help me with this...or s-something."

"You...you haven't done anything?"

"Well, I forgot about it till the last minute! And I'm not good at this subject..."

His cheeks flushed red for a second. Wait... is he embarrassed? I guess I should be easy on him...

"Well we should start off with what you know, what's something that you remember?"

He looked at me, then back at his paper. He did what he could. It wasn't much, but at least he remembered a few things.

"Okay that's good! Now let's start with this part first."

This went on for about 30 minutes, class was going to start very soon, but at least he finished his homework. Since we both had class together, we put all our stuff into our bags. Class was about to start any minute now! We have to get there before the teacher does! I got my stuff, grabbed his wrist and ran to our class. Practically no one was in the hallway because they were already in their classes.

But the few that were still in the hallway looked at us giving us weird looks. It seemed like Onigawara knew most of them. Since the way the others where acting towards him. I didn't really care at the moment. All that mattered was getting to class!!

We opened the door reviling both of you. You let go of his wrist, and walked to your desk. You didn't even notice the pink tint on Onigawara face.

"Why where you with him?"

You looked at Ritsu who had his face scrunched up a bit.

"We were just talking and lost track of time."

He looked at me, then at onigawara. He sighed and looked at me.

"You do realize that-"

"Good morning students! Please stay quiet for roll call!"

Everyone got quiet waiting for their names.

—Time Skip—

Me and Ritsu walked out of class. I remember he was gonna tell me something.

"Hey Ristu, what where you going to tell me earlier?"

He looked at me for a second.

"It doesn't matter, so don't worry about it."

He gave me a smile. I guess with a smile like that I shouldn't worry about it.

"Oh, well okay then."

We both walked to our classes. Finally math class came! I get to tell Mob what happened!

I walk into the class, seeing Mob just sat down. I skipped to my desk, covering his eyes.

"Guess who!"

"Huh? Oh I don't know, who?"

I laughed
"Your supposed to guess!"

"Well, their is only one person I know who has that lovely voice. So, Y/n?"

I removed my hands quite quickly, I felt my face get a bit warm. Did he just call my voice lovely? He turned around, a small smile on his face. Once he saw my face his smile immediately dropped.