𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

Today is the day I meet onigawara at the back of the school.
When I was walking with mob to my place last night. He told me to wait for him outside of my house. He wanted to be around when onigawara was gonna talk to me.

So we both had to wake up a bit early, which was hard for me. The thought of reigen and Mob coming over to my house today, got me nervous. I told the little spirit boy about them. Because I of course am going to talk to them. They responded quite happily, and asked if they could see them today or tomorrow.

As I put on my uniform I got a text.

J: Hey Y/n! Sorry I haven't texted you! My social studies teacher gave us a huge project, and I was planning on what to do on it.

Woah Jackson texted me. A lot has happened I actually forgot about them.

Y/n : it's okay! I'm a bit in a rush right now, but I'll text you later okay! Have a nice day at school Jackson!

I grabbed my backpack, getting a text on my phone,

J: 💖

The thing about Jackson is people would mistake us for a couple, because we always acted like one. So we send each other heart emojis, without any sexual/ romantic feelings for each other. We both love each other, but just in a friend way and nothing more.

I walk downstairs grabbing a pop tart from the box, one for me, and one for Mob.

I was about to walk out the door when my mom put her hand on my shoulder. I tensed up. Not use to this.

"You don't have to answer me. Just listen. I know we don't have the best relationship, but I just got my paycheck. And I was wondering if you wanted to go rent a movie. You know, like old times."

My eyes widened. She's never showed me any affection like this before. Maybe she really does care about me. I guess Reigen and Mob will just have to wait till tomorrow.

I nod my head, making my mother remove her hand. I heard her footsteps go into the kitchen, I cried a single tear and wiped it away. I walked outside, seeing Mob walk towards my house. I wave to him, smiling like an idiot. I run up to him, holding the pop tart in my hand.

"Hey Y/n. Uh, what's that in your hand?"

I raised my hand out, showing him the pop tarts.

"I have pop tarts for the both of us! Here! I only had strawberry, sorry!"

I handed it to him. He looked at it and smiled a bit. He took it, opening it. He took a bite, after he thanked me. I smiled back, opening mine and eating it.

"So how's Mochi?"

I look at him surprised by that question.

"He's doing good! He's seems to really like the new house!"

I took another bite. I was so hungry, I moaned out of satisfaction. I noticed mob jumped from the sudden noise. I noticed what I had just did, my face turned completely red from embarrassment. I covered my mouth.

"S-Sorry!"

I muffled out. I closed my eyes shut, Not paying attention to what I was doing. All of a sudden I tripped over a rock. I gasp, preparing myself for the fall. But nothing happened. I felt as if I was floating. I slowly opened my eyes. Seeing I actually was floating! I looked over at Mob seeing his hand reached out. I didn't know he could do this! All I knew was he could get rid of spirits!

He slowly put me down. I looked at him, stars in my eyes. He put his hand back down when I was fully on the ground.

I smiled at him.