𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

Math class finally ended. It wasn't that bad, but I did see Mob struggling a bit.

We both get up from our seats, I fallow him by his side. He looks at me, and I just smile. That's when I thought of something. Two things actually.
1. Join a club
2. Get a job

I need to join a club because experience and everything. And I need a job to help mom. As much as I hate her. We need money for Luka and everything else.
I'll have to join a club first, so when I get a job, it'll be good for my schedule.

All of a sudden mob turns towards a room. He's about to open the door when my stupid mouth opens.

"What are you doing mob?"

"I need to get something done, before we leave."

I follow him, inside there are a few people sitting down, reading manga, eating chips and playing video games. What the? What is this?

"Mob! You made it! Thank you so much!"

I look at him and the paper the girl is holding him to sign.

"Wait, is this a club?"

Before anyone answers me, a boy comes in. He looks pretty creepy.

"Your time is up."

He talks to the girl, arguing that Mob was about to fill the paper work. That's when this guy starts talking to Mob, obviously pressuring him. Mob looks so anxious. I need to do something.

"I'll join the club!"

Shit.

"And why is that? Are you just saying that to stand up for him?"

"N-No! I'm new, and want to join a club! I'm interested in this club, look-"

I pull random papers out of my bag,

"I even do research about this type of thing! I want to join their club!"

I flip the papers, showing the front and back. Then put them back in my bag, as fast I can, trying to make sure he doesn't see what the paper really is.

"Ugh, fine. You can join this club, and what are you going to do?"

I look at Mob, he thinks about it. And suddenly stars are in his eyes. Woah that's new.

"I would like to join your club-

He bows in front of all the muscular guys,

Body improvement club!"

Woah. Not expecting that!
We start today for our clubs, since my club doesn't really do anything, they talked to me for a bit. Telling me their names, and interests. After we talk for a bit, I look up some jobs near by. It takes me awhile but I find one, not to far away from school, and home. I check the time, seeing we only have five minutes till the club ends.

"I hope it's okay with you guys but I'm gonna head out."

I grab my bag, grabbing my earbuds.

"Oh, where are you going? Today is your first day!"

"Sorry, I have to go take care of something. If Mob comes by tell him I'm at 'spirits and such' ."

She raises a brow, nodding her head saying she will. I wave goodbye and smile at them. I walk out, and close the door. Besides that bully, everything went great today! Hopefully the rest of the school year is as good as this.

-Mini Time Skip-

I look at my phone, Well this is it. I look up, seeing the sign read 'spirits and such'. I walk towards the building, entering it, I walk up the steps. Reading every door, finally I find it. I breath in, and out. Okay me, don't screw this up. Don't be a screw up. Your day has been going good, you can do this.